ECP Card / Taking money out of my checking account

United States Review updated:
I never ordered anything to to be taken out of my checking account. I want my money back. They get to the money without me knowing it was going to happen. I was paying my monthly bill checks were coming back. How can i stop these ###s. I get 350.00 a month to live and when they take out 250.00 that hurts me bad.

A  2nd of Mar, 2007 by
Do you know were this company got your info? They are also takeing money out of my account & I can't find a website or anything for them.
A  4th of Mar, 2007 by
This company took $159.95 out of my account without my authorization. I want my money back. They took this out on February 22, 2007, Knew nothing about these charges until I checked my BANK BALANCE. Now my account is in the negative because of this company. I did not apply or buy anything from this company. This needs to be stopped!
A  16th of Mar, 2007 by
This company was supposed to give me a secured credit card and the agreed setup fee was $49.99. The setup fee was debited and soon after they debited $49.99 three more times all in the same week. Thats not the worst part, they didn't even send me the damn card. These people should be arrested and jailed to the fullest extent of the law.
A  31st of Mar, 2007 by
I am a real victim too. I didn't want to put my real name because i didn't know for sure what might happen to me again. I just got my mail. I am very, very angry. Who are these people that are doing this. It must be stopped!
N  14th of Dec, 2011 by

ECP Card - carrie hargrave

i did not authorize no one to take money out of my account because there was none in there now you all have my account overdrawn and you need to pay the bank back their money