Ecowas Online Lottery / Just wanted know true or false

im in abit of bother got myself in a right spot of trouble, ive been sending money by moneygram about 9000 in total and there asking for a payment of 2620 in 7 days, i have a insurance officer called martins wisdom who has been helping me claim my prize, ive been sent documents showing my payments, including inland revenue form, drugs certifcate, homeland secruity, cbn, imf, a lawyer called Jefferey thompson, the last payment was 2670 and told its the last, then the inf told me that they want 1420 for addittional charges and a 5 day deadline, cause we misssed that now they want 1200, our insurance officer still has 862 of our money, plus offered to put 550 towards the payment, i have numbers, names, delivery company who suppose to do all the bank stuff(transfer) mace express courier, got emails name is shawn reed, we can get the last payment, should we pay it.
please reply asap with got til wednesday to pay 2070, shall we

N  8th of Apr, 2009 by

Ecowas Online Lottery 2009 - scam
Ecowas OLine E-mail Lottery

Wants to much info. Possibley trying indentity theft. Not to mention it is a bogus lottery.
A  24th of Apr, 2009 by
I got one of these emails and its a scam alright.
N  6th of Mar, 2010 by
I want to know how to get my money?
N  6th of Mar, 2010 by
How are you going to transfer my money I received mail I won.
D  4th of Jul, 2011 by
Please my peoples why cants you remember your six feets where they will lays you when you dies!!! why? after all you peoples were getting this money not even for the better things, But for the RUBBISH!! If not for carrying the PROSTITUTES, TO DRINKS, FOR THE GAMBLES, TO SLEEPS IN THE BETTER HOTELS, E.T.C. So please brethrens its time for you to fears the ALMIGHTY. Please change before its too late and eats in your sweat.For the God who forgets not the five SPARROWS will never forget you. Please change !!!.
N  3rd of Sep, 2011 by
I keep getting these emails all the time. and others that are close to being the same. Do not give out any personal info even tho the hackers somehow can get your info. A lot of it is money laundering which is ILLEGAL. So think before reacting, if you are desperate borrow from a friend or family. Don't become a sucker and loose everything over these idiots.
A  3rd of Apr, 2012 by
I first got a fon call from ecowas lottery and they said i won 250, 000 dollars and i could go to wstern union and pick it up for a 600.00 fee for insurance purposes or give them my bank account info and they could direct deposit to my account i dnt give my acount info up like that so they said i had till march 30th to redem obviously i didnt do so its april 3rd and i got a email wanting me to redem my money again and wanting all kinds of info so im courious about this scam and look at reviews there has been alot of complaint do not give any info out to them u will be robed of your money or identity im just glad i was smart and didnt give info to them
N  1st of Jul, 2012 by
Ecowas doesn't do any lottery. It'is a scam