eCost.com / Do not trust these people
Criminal organization. They sold me a non-working computer, knowing full well it didn't work in advance. I ordered it with a warranty. The warranty was magically backordered indefinitely. When I got that email a day before I received it, I already anticipated I'd been defrauded. Do not trust these people. Stay away! Go to newegg for computers or electronics. It's wonderful that they didn't swindle a few reviewers on here for products worth 10 dollars, but I'm down 400.
More eCost.com Complaints & Reviews
- eCost.com - Dishonest sales and scam tactics! 
- eCost.com - Scam 
- eCost.com - Platinum Premium Membership Plan 
- eCost.com - Hot sheet bait and switch!
- eCost.com - $39.95 platinum membership
- eCost.com - This company is obviously in the business of ripping off their customers
- eCost.com Platinum Membership - Bait & Switch / FRAUD 
- eCost.com - Total scam
- eCost.com - Terrible Service
- eCost.com - SCAM Refurbished sold as new...