eCost.com / This company is obviously in the business of ripping off their customers
I ordered a product from this firm. Upon receiving it I found to be defective. I contacted the firm to arrange return and replacement of the product. They do not accept returns without a repair/return document from the manufacturer. Upon contacting the manufacturer I was informed that the cost to return/repair/replace the product would exceed the purchase price, not including the cost of shipment to and from the manufacturer.
This company is obviously in the business of ripping off their customers. I would discourage anyone from making a purchase from them.
More eCost.com Complaints & Reviews
- eCost.com - Dishonest sales and scam tactics! 
- eCost.com - Scam 
- eCost.com - Platinum Premium Membership Plan 
- eCost.com - Hot sheet bait and switch!
- eCost.com - $39.95 platinum membership
- eCost.com - Do not trust these people
- eCost.com Platinum Membership - Bait & Switch / FRAUD 
- eCost.com - Total scam
- eCost.com - Terrible Service
- eCost.com - SCAM Refurbished sold as new...