ecost/service net ext warranty / will not honor waranty

1 MI, United States Review updated:

I bought a fuji camera from ecost with an extended warranty. The camera will not take pictures and I attempted to make a warranty claim with service net. They at this point will not honor the warranty. After numerous calls they take your information, put you on hold for minimum five minutes hoping I iwll go away. Do not buy from Ecost or Service Net, the warranty process is bogus. I iwll pursue until there is resolution. Anyone with similar problems please send me an email. This is illegal.

Pu

Comments

• Co
      24th of Sep, 2008

Like that makes any sense. So your telling me you called this company and sat on hold, then nothing ever happened. Thats a lie and you know it. Im sure they denied your claim for a reason and your just salty about it. Learn to take care of your stuff, who needs warranties anyways?

• Br
      13th of Jul, 2010

I ordered a Samsung Surround System from eCost in early June. After 3 weeks it quit reading DVD's. I called eCost and they said their own 14 day warranty had expired and gave me the number for Hyper Micro warranty. You never talk to a person and are only asked to leave name, phone, model and S/N of your product and you will receive a call within 24 hours. I have called 5 times over the last 12 days and still no response. This is bogus BS and probably just an Indian Rag Head scam. Stay away from both of these companies.