EconomyBookings.com / I will never use this site again.

Riga, Latvia Review updated:

I booked a car online through Economy Booking. At first I was looking for cars with the lowest price and finally found several cars I liked the most. But they told all those cars were not available. Then, they said I could have another car. All available cars were expensive, but that did not stop me from booking. When I arrived to pick up the car, they told that they could not accept my credit card. It was awkward, because I had an international card which was accepted in every country and I never had problems with it. They accepted only USA credit cards. I tried to contact Economy Booking, but their US telephone number did not worked. Only later I realised the Economy Booking office is located in Latvia. Don't use this site, and believe me, there are better booking agencies than Economy Booking. I will never use this site again.

Za
Dec 16, 2015

Comments

• Bo
      Dec 18, 2015

Dear Customer,

Thank You for your feedback and for choosing Booking Group. First of all please accept our most sincere apologies for all the inconveniences caused by the rental company or Booking Group.
    We do appreciate You as our Customer and would like to help You to solve the issue. Please, forward your request to our support team email: [protected]@bookinggroup.com .

Kind regards,
    Booking Group Customer Support Team.