Economy Tire / Terrible company

1 2503 E Harry StWichita, KS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 316-2620207

I took my truck to have 2 front tires put on, that was on friday. I was driving home from work monday night and my right front tire just flew off. I called economy tire and explained the situation and they refused to make it right and claimed they did nothing wrong. I got a hold of the manuals and they recommend 40lbs of pressure for the lug buts. He used an impact gun which applies 200lbs of pressure.

When this happened, it stripped the pegs that holds my tire on and the holes on my aluminum rim are now oval instead of round.This shop obviously is very inexperienced and do not know the meaning of customer service. I will be seeing them again in 4 weeks, this time in small claims court.

Va

Comments

• Fr
      15th of Dec, 2008
    Economy Tire - Terrible experience
    Economy Tire
    economytire.com

When this happened, it stripped the pegs that holds my tire on and the holes on my aluminum rim are now oval instead of round. This shop obviously is very inexperienced and do not know the meaning of customer service. I will be seeing them again in 4 weeks, this time in small claims court.