Ecommerce Fusion Pty Ltd

Posted: Sep 21, 2016 by

Non receipt of item ordered.

I ordered a HandyMax portable Power Bank: buy one get one free plus two free Handy Chargers Cables
Total Cost:- $49.85.

Order # 112171.
Transaction ID 48W464910T0280059.
Date Ordered:- 13/07/2016

I have done some of my own investigating and have found out their origin is in the US under:- My Handy Key
eCommerce Fusion

I have also received an email from "Christine(MyHandy360)" on 16th Sept stating "The HandyMax is in high demand and as a result there has been some delays... Not sure how" My Handy360" is involved or even where they are based unless they are local agents.

Another piece in the puzzle is the email address I received on the confirmation of the original order being, HandyKeysupport@myhandykey.com via shopify.com
Complaint comments Comments (5) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

N  8th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
I did not get the chips for my car camCorder I paid extra for
A  7th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I ordered eye glasses and received them. They were nothing like as advertised. Cheap nasty pastic. did not work. Having checked the package I could not find an invoice or instruction for return. No phone number to contact them. Paid a $2.12 international fee only to find out they are out of NJ. USA.
Have contacted my bank regarding all of the above in an attempt to get my money back. Bank states that it isn't fraud because they delivered what I bought, however, I believe they said they would reverese they payment and make nesseccary investigation. Could take 90 days. These people are cons. My intention is to contact my local FBI White Collar Crime Division tomorrow. I strongly recommend you do the same.
N  19th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Diana Ramsay Diana...I ordered two pair of the same eye glasses, and I agree completely with your analysis of the quality of them, or lack thereof. Additionally, I could not get the focus to work as advertised. I would like to return these, and there is a return address on the package in Ridgewood, NY. Have you had any results with the company? If so, please let me know any results you have had. Thanks, Diane, and I will let you know if my return package was received.
A  19th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
N  29th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I think as time goes on there will be more complaints about this so called company. You're right. These things are indeed trash. You order one, get two, and both are TRASH.

I'm returning them myself and trying to get my money back

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree