Ecommerce Fusion Pty Ltd / Non receipt of item ordered.

1 Wilmington, DE, United States Review updated:

I ordered a HandyMax portable Power Bank: buy one get one free plus two free Handy Chargers Cables
Total Cost:- $49.85.

Order # 112171.
Transaction ID 48W464910T0280059.
Date Ordered:- 13/07/2016

I have done some of my own investigating and have found out their origin is in the US under:- My Handy Key
eCommerce Fusion

I have also received an email from "Christine(MyHandy360)" on 16th Sept stating "The HandyMax is in high demand and as a result there has been some delays... Not sure how" My Handy360" is involved or even where they are based unless they are local agents.

Another piece in the puzzle is the email address I received on the confirmation of the original order being, HandyKeysupport@myhandykey.com via shopify.com

Jo
Sep 21, 2016

Comments

Ha
  8th of May, 2017

I did not get the chips for my car camCorder I paid extra for

Di
  7th of Jun, 2017

I ordered eye glasses and received them. They were nothing like as advertised. Cheap nasty pastic. did not work. Having checked the package I could not find an invoice or instruction for return. No phone number to contact them. Paid a $2.12 international fee only to find out they are out of NJ. USA.
Have contacted my bank regarding all of the above in an attempt to get my money back. Bank states that it isn't fraud because they delivered what I bought, however, I believe they said they would reverese they payment and make nesseccary investigation. Could take 90 days. These people are cons. My intention is to contact my local FBI White Collar Crime Division tomorrow. I strongly recommend you do the same.

Na
  19th of Jun, 2017

@Diana Ramsay Diana...I ordered two pair of the same eye glasses, and I agree completely with your analysis of the quality of them, or lack thereof. Additionally, I could not get the focus to work as advertised. I would like to return these, and there is a return address on the package in Ridgewood, NY. Have you had any results with the company? If so, please let me know any results you have had. Thanks, Diane, and I will let you know if my return package was received.

Na
  19th of Jun, 2017

Mo
  29th of Jun, 2017

I think as time goes on there will be more complaints about this so called company. You're right. These things are indeed trash. You order one, get two, and both are TRASH.

I'm returning them myself and trying to get my money back

Li
  28th of Sep, 2017

I agree with everyone on these eye glasses. Nothing like advertised. I ordered them so my 93 year old mom might see better to crochet her blankets she enjoy making for other people and her eye sight is failing her therefore she can't make them the way they are suppose to look.
I am returning them and hope to get a refund. What a SCAM!!!
Liz Lemmon in Florida