Ecommerce Fusion Pty. Ltd

Posted: May 27, 2017 by

dial vision glasses

4.05
Ridgewood, New York
I did receive the product that I ordered but did not find it satisfactory. The glasses did not work as described and there was a warning that the product contains a " chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm." I would like to return the product but have no information about returns, only an address in New York.

The address in the package:

ECOMMERCE FUSION PTY LTD
311 St. Nicholas ave, 2D
Ridgewood, NY 11 385
Complaint comments Comments (23)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Vision, Glasses, Lenses

Comments

A  29th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
I also was dissatisfied with the glasses. They were flimsy, wouldn't adjust properly and the stems are so wide the glasses don't stay on my face. I am attempting to return them and receive a full refund, but not sure how to do it. On one site I saw a contact name of Kaitlyn@mercaddes.com so will try to reach her. Hope we are both successful!
N  12th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Sandra Brownlee Did you get in contact with them?
N  30th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
I have the same problem -has anyone found how to contact them? I tried the "Kaitlyn" address and got zilch. If you have been successful, pease let me know
Wanda Branum on FaceBook or wandabranum@yahoo.com. Thank you.
N  12th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Wanda H. Branum Wanda, we're you able to contact them ?
N  31st of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
I wrote to the company and received this reply ...
Thank you for contacting customer support. I'm sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your recent purchase.
To return the product, please mail it to:
eCommerce Fusion Pty Ltd #10888
311 Saint Nicholas Ave
2D
Ridgewood, NY 11385

We recommend that you secure a tracking number. Refund will be processed after your return is received and inspected.
Regards,
Josh
Customer Support
N  12th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Lokin4Sun Did you get a refund? Because this is definitely a scam and we need to report it. Thank you for any additional info you can give. God bless you.
N  15th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Lokin4Sun you just sent a letter or an email. IF it was an email what was the address that you sent it to please.
Thanks in advance another sucker...grrrr
N  11th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I have the same problem. Any luck on getting a refund?
N  15th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Candelosa Me too it's a scam and they got us. too bad and chalk it up to experience...should I see it on facebook again I will make comments I don't think any of us will get our money back
N  11th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Debbie Pare I just got those horrible glasses and I too can't find an address to mail back. But I did see Lokin4sun has it posted. I'm late in the group but I hope you all have had luck with your refund. Kathi
N  12th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I received mine today - and they are absolutely ridiculous. One pair arrived broken and we can not get them to adjust at all. This is obviously
a scam directed towards the elderly. My husband and I are elderly and eagerly awaited them. Could find no phone number at all.
I did an address search on google and found the bldg. It is for sale and I am thinking about calling the realtor to see if they can get a phone number. I do think that all of us should call the Police Dept in Ridgewood. Following is the phone : Chief Jacqueline Luthcke 201-670-5594.
They are on face book also. Please post here if you have any additional information, Thanks Sandra in California
N  12th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@sandra9sue I will be calling. Thank you for the info.
N  2nd of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@sandra9sue I've had mine for a few weeks, could not find a place to return them to, I agree with all the post SCAM, if anyone knows what to do please keep me informed !!! tks..
N  21st of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
No return shipping address listed on Mercaddes website 'refund policy' page:
( https://mercaddes.myshopify.com/pages/refund-policy )
Neither is it on their 'contact support' page!!
( https://mercaddes.myshopify.com/pages/contact-support )
Nor is it on their main webpage!!!
( https://mercaddes.myshopify.com )

A  26th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I also bought. What a mistake. This is the worst quality item I have aver purchased in my 59 years of life. The product is not as it appears in the beautiful video on Facebook. It is flimsy, it is cheap, it has flash from the cheap plastic mold. I've seen some cheap product from China, but this does not even come close to qualify for being called BAD! It is beyond bad! I paid via Paypal! Thank goodness. I shipped the product back after receiving instructions and got no refund, and got no reply from the seller. I contacted Paypal and they reversed the charge based on the proof of delivery of the return product.
N  23rd of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@jimboj I'm so glad that you got your money back! I was not as fortunate even though I also paid through PayPal. PayPal told me that, even though I had a statement from the merchant that they received the glasses back, and I had a tracking #, that wasn't sufficient evidence. They needed a picture of the timestamp on the returned package. Now my tracking # is no longer good, and PayPal refuses to issue me a refund...probably because they know they won't get their money back either.
N  6th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
Seller info
EmeraldMark Pty Ltd
support@emeraldmark.com
Note from EmeraldMark Pty Ltd
We apologize for the inconvenience, seems you receive defective items. We have refunded your order.
Refund details
Refund total (includes tax and shipping)$79.80
Total$79.80
I also see that the co. is in bankruptsy, thankfully I used paypal
N  8th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Parry1 Are you refunding everyone because I just received mine and they are horrible.
N  23rd of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Parry1 I also used PayPal with my order, but I'm still not getting my money back!
A  28th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
These glasses are terrible!!! I ordered them hoping they would help my 93 yr old mom, that crochets, to not have to pull out so much when she is making a blanket. I hope to get a refund. I will also call the police to report this scam. I will send them back and email them at support@emeraldmarkptyltd lemmon
N  23rd of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
I also am a victim of this scam. I saw these glasses advertised on Facebook and I ordered on May 12, 2017. I was really looking forward to getting them, but so disappointed when they arrived. I also paid via PayPal and have been going back and forth with them, as well al the merchant since June 1, 2017. I emailed the merchant and asked for a return address as I would be returning the glasses for a refund. They sent the NY address that all of you have, so I mailed the glasses. I checked my PayPal account periodically to see if a refund had been made. On July 10, 2017, my account showed a refund had been made, but was immediately cancelled. PayPal said the merchant didn't have sufficient funds in their bank to make a refund. PayPal has sided with this merchant and refuses to refund my money because "I don't have proof that the company received the returned glasses." (Even though I have a tracking # and an email from the merchant that says they received the returned item and the date they received it). So now besides being out my $79.60, plus postage to return the glasses, this company now has their worthless product back, and my money. If you are planning on returning your order, they will "tell" you that you have a refund coming, BUT you will never get it. So don't waste anymore money with returning. I guess my next step is to file a complaint with the BBB and hope that no one else gets scammed with this product...unless any of you have any other suggestions.

A  24th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Ordered mine mid June, received end of June. Big joke, ridiculous and horribly cheap and don't adjust like they say. Emailed their CS and they replied with NY address as shown in prior posts. Sent back, Kept tracking number, they did receive them on July 17th. I have emailed every 2 weeks since early September, received only 2 replies saying sorry and they had escalated my refund issue. It's near end of October and still no refund and now no reply to emails either. Reported to my credit card company to take over now. Not expecting to ever get refund but hope to cause them some aggravation - it's just a lesson learned. Shame on them.
A  17th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
I order items 10432a-10433a-10473a, on9/1/2016. paid for the sunglasses and the hard case.nevergot my iteams. rder number 18861474. they took my money.oer a year now and still nothing.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree