ecoach Hore / fraud

1 MA, United States Review updated:

My debit card was charged in the amount of 78.88. The tracking number was fraud number, and the company that charged was, www 24H-sale.com. customer support address is. www.billingsupportsystem.com to contact the vendor. That to, was fraud. So far unable to get my a refund.

Comments

• Co
      3rd of Dec, 2010

thought I was purchasing from coach outlet not a 24h any thing looked on my account they charged 5.00 to use card there is no way to call to speak to anyone and your emails dont go through . this is bnothing but the run around and them taking people money.

• Je
      27th of Dec, 2010

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME I WAS CHARGED 78.88 PLUS A 2.37 INTERNATIONAL FEE. AND WHAEN I LOOKED AT MY BANK STATEMENT I SAW IT THAT THE WEB SITE WAS WWW.24H-SALE.COM AND IT WAS FROM NICOSIA IN CYPRUS! AND JUST LIKE SO MANY OTHERS I CAN NOT CONTACT ANYONE FOR INFORMATION TO RECIEVE A REFUND. I HONESTLY THINK THEY NEED TO INVISTAGTE THIS WEB SITE AND TAKE IT OFF THE INTERNET TO SAVE SO MANY PEOPLE FROM THIS FRAUD!

8th of Jan, 2011

I also purchased a couch purse for my wife for Christmas. It broke today she took it to a couch outlet they checked the numbers and they are fake. What a disappointment im out $107.00. Who ever is incharge of these websites shoud give us a refund.
    Kevin O.