Eco Bank / transfer of funds
I was supposed to have received one million four hundred thousand dollars at bank of america from an ecobank benin west africa as a transfer fund from donna franca. I sent them over 2000 dollars for the necessary paperwork done by a staff of lawyers. I wrote to bank of america and I am yet to receive a proper answer from them, either. I haven't heard anymore from africa except that I was supposed to pay another 25000 for taxes in benin before the money could be transfer to my bank account in pr. Otherwise the money would be returned to africa whereby the tax would increase to 50000. I live on social security and it seems I only lost my money, too.
More Eco Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Eco Bank - send money for atm card 
- Eco-Bank - eco-bank burkina faso 
- Eco Bank - failed to deliver money 
- Eco Bank - ecowas/ united nations scam victims compensation 2012 edition 
- Eco Bank - emails saying i'm beneficiary 
- Ecobank - feedback/complaints, debit/credit card support
- Ecobank - until now can't haw get my found and no reply from you why?
- Ecobank - please chice this your replay and tell me what can I do?
- Eco Bank - un payment check since 23/5/2017 
- Eco Bank - complained from unpaid, check 1500000$ tell me all youhave with us compensation only 5000000$