Ecigs / taken money without my permission

1 4 the fort,walthew house lane,martland park, wigan, England, Kent, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 02033188540

i took advantage of the one off special for an e-cig but since then e cigs have taken 73 pound from my account without permission

More Ecigs Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ge
      4th of Dec, 2011

in spite of this order being cancelled they continue to send unrequired products

• Dr
      30th of May, 2012

YES! Just had the same experience myself! Ecigs took £135 without my authority!!! Still so angry. Please all beware. When you ring to complain they cut you off. When you ring back they try to keep you online. They are actually abroad and costing your phone bill.

• Tl
      15th of Jun, 2012

I sent for a trial offer which I received 2 days ago--product seems quite good BUT enclosed was a notice that i had been automatically signed up as an "Exclusive Member" which meant that at the of 15 days from order and thereafter, I would be sent 10 refills every30 days and the cost debited to my credit card, the number of which they had to charge for the post and packaging of the trial offer.
    you must ring and cancel if you do not want the Exclusive membership.

• Mr
      29th of Jun, 2012

I also took advantage of the free trial (so called) i didnt use a credit card, i used my bank card, because i know from past experience trying to cancel a debit from a credit card isnt easy, i have cancelled my bank card and now have another. with a different security number. so for ecig to charge my account wont be possable.

3rd of Aug, 2012

Same thing happened to me. I have tried to cancel several times. Citizens Advice told me to e mail them and cancel, but they just e mailed back with the message I would have to ring the UK number and cancel...yeah...just try it!
    DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE TOTALLY WITHOUT MORAL SCRUPLES!

• Iq
      6th of Aug, 2012

I got the pack today in the UK and after a bit of research I found this website, so I called them now to cancel it, they ware bit relectent to cancel the membership and offered to inactivate it for a month so that I can get the refill for a cheep price of 29 £ for 10 refill instead of 89 £. I told that NO Thanks.

They send me the email confirmation to for cancellation immediately.
    The ciggrate is not bad I might try and reconsider for buying refills.

23rd of Aug, 2012

i also feel i have been tricked by this company, being a novice to ordering on line, i thought i ordered the ecig and one packet of refils now they keep sending more refils and taking payment from the account, i did phone them and they said it was a contract and it had to carry on, but they would hold it for 6 months and then continue at the reduced price of £19.95 i told them i didnt need or want any more but she kept repeating the same thing that they would hold it for 6 months...etc. now we shall be changing our card and hoping that will be the end of it. but im glad im not alone although im sorry for anyone else going trough the same thing.

• Mh
      14th of Dec, 2012

Companies like this should be banned from trading. A total Con and a right mess to sort out with the credit card Company company. This is NOT a free trial, it is an attempt to get your c/c details so they can debit you as and when they please. Master card told me they have a number of disputes runnung with this outfit...DO NOT GET CONNED BY THE FREE SAMPLE

• Ko
      20th of Dec, 2012

I think I am one of the latest victims of this scandal. Did any one get their money back for this unauthorised payment?

• Ko
      20th of Dec, 2012

So annoyed I couldn't even right the correct complaint...bought the special deal starter kit for £6.00 about a week to a fortnight ago, have just checked my account and £73.98 has been debited with any authorisation from me!!! I'm in a mission to get this money back! I have e-mailed the support address, let's hope I get some sort of explaination for this. In the meantime I have cancelled my card to they aren't able to steal any more money from me...I suggest anyone else who reads this does the same!

5th of Jan, 2013

me to i have been caught, contacted bank to block any future payments, have also contacted company as thry took more money from my account, have now cancelled my account i hope but they have taken money and i have not yet received cartridges as yet but to get refund i have to return product when arrives i hope i have learned a lesson free trials are not worth it i wont be taking any more free trials of anything

27th of Jan, 2013

so far ecigs have been ok BUT now that i know what they are charging me i want to cancell but i dont know how as theres no info on how to do this. can anyone HELP please

• Da
      24th of Mar, 2013

I orderd a trile pack some months ago for my ex wife so she could quit smoking, did not order refills, but two packs of five have been sent to here at the cost of £50 a time x 3 and taken the money out of my account without authorization. D Hooper. from BATH

• Be
      4th of Jun, 2013

Up until recently I was in quite a well paid job, never took much notice of my direct debits, etc. After reading these horror stories, I will be scrutinizing my old bank statements. I will certainly keep you posted.

• Be
      4th of Jun, 2013

Adding to my previous comment, I was on my way to ecigs site. Found this by accident. Its the best accident I've had. My intention is to end the contract by e-mail and will NOT be hanging on phones. If they start on me I will not hesitate in paying my solicitor a visit !

• Jb
      19th of Jun, 2013

I also fell for this online scam. On receipt of the replacement cartridges I emailed Support @ECigsbrand.com and advised I wished to cancel my account. I received a reply saying they don't accept cancellations by email for security reasons and that I should phone them. I cancelled my credit card ( fortunately, not one I use very much) then replied to their email thanking them for acknowledging my request to cancel but do not accept their reasons for not accepting my email request which is now on record. Suggested they do not send any more replacements as they will not be paid for them. Went on to say If any are received I will store them unopened for 14 days awaiting their collection. Within a few hours received their confirmation that my account has been cancelled. So they can accept an email cancellation if you persist. Shan't be caught again...I hope.

• Ph
      27th of Aug, 2013

Being a disabled man without any income both wages or benefits tried to save money by taking up two free trials with e-cigs brand and clearsmoke both were told about my situation and that I just wanted to try the product at the price of the P&P with no further commitment both agreed on the phone while taking payment for P&P, they have both taken more payments from my credit card and neither explained or made clear the 15 day trial where you must cancell and send the product back UNUSED? how is that a trial? now I cant get my money back and have products I dont want (not signed for either like they should be! so the couriers are in on it aswell)
    I have sent medical proof of my problems (MRI scan reports) and still get the same rubbish emails back with non helpfull phone numbers to call, the phone numbers divert to a call centre in India where the repeat the same pre scripted text over and over like robots so no joy there either, only thing to do is stop my card which my family put money in for me to eat and pay bills, these ### are benefiting from people stressfully trying to stop smoking and should be locked up, I hope Dom from Watchdog on the TV tries to get these scammers one day, I wont be caught out again thats for sure.
    To date I still have not amnaged to get an RMA number to return their unwanted unordered goods and as I only have a mobile phone I will have to cancel my credit card for safety, please dont get caught like I have been.

• Gr
      2nd of Oct, 2013

i only asked for free trial and the have taking money out of my account ever sinse not happy

• Gr