Ecignoflame.com / They did not deliver my order!

United States Review updated:

I brought 4 ecig batteries from ECIGNOFLAME.com warehouse worth $1.50 each and paid $12 for express next day post. After 2 days of waiting item I started emailing the company with complaints to which I received no reply. I then tried to find a phone number as to ring up and complain only to find they had none.

Sc
Mar 09, 2013

Comments

• Ro
      Mar 14, 2013

i ordered the kit a a week and a half ago, , , still no kit..please put a rush on it

• Ri
      May 28, 2013

i bought no flame cig kit 2 mlo. ago battery will not charge up.please send replace ment battery as soon as possible...richard brown

4 tenth st. retsof, new york 14539.thank you much. ill be looking forward to the replacement battery whic i needf badly..

• Po
      Aug 02, 2013

The phone number I have is 1-877-766-5306 and the address is 1521 Alton rd. #752 Miami Beach, FL 33139 hope it helps

• Mr
      Sep 18, 2015

my name is ron i also bought a scam deal i was told i only needed to pay postage which i did but when i got my bank statement they have stole a further £69.99 from my account i can, t afford this i live of my state pension i would, nt mind but i, ve seen a brand on sale for £15.00 .

• Bi
      Jun 29, 2017

I have received 2 refill packs of NO FLAME ecigs I did not order them, I don't want them as I have now stopped using all cigeretts, cancel my account and were do I return these it to, and please refund my money £59-99 thankyou.

Mr.W. Mcguffie. 30/06/17