Ecigarettes-Smoke.com / Fraud

1 20828 Lassen StreetChatsworth, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-830-2464

I recieved an email from ecigsbrand.com offering a trial e-cig for 14.99 with 2.00 off that if you use the code ECIGS in the code box. I then recieved two charges that day one for 14.99 and another for .52 cents. I also recieved a confirmation phone call from a representitve offering more products. I speficlly 'declined any thing else other than the trial thank you'. I recieved the product... these are the worst tasting cartriges that I have ever tried. My daughter had placed an order just days before and was charged 99.99 in three incrimental charges. Tho they represent themselves as one web site they bill you as another. Companies such as this one, make it difficult for sceptic comsumers to trust the web site for personal purchase.

More Ecigarettes-Smoke.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Br
      12th of May, 2011

I ordered a trial pack of E CIGARETTES-SMOKE. It never arrived. Then I found that my credit card had been billed twice one amount of £6 99. second amount £73 88. I called them and they said I had agreed to terms and conditions. They are frauds and cheats. Do not use this company.

14th of May, 2011

I ORDERED A STARTER PACK WITH THIS COMPANY E-CIGARETTE-SMOKE.COM. AS WITH THE COMPLAINT I READ, THEY SENT ME THE STARTER... AT £6.99 AND WENT ON TO DEBIT MY CREDIT CARD A/C WITH A DEBIT OF £73.98 15 DAYS LATER. WHEN I GOT THE PACK OF FILTERS THAT THEY SENT ME {10) <£73.98, I RANG THE COMPANY TO ASK HOW MUCH THESE FILTERS COST, I HAD TO FORCE IT OUT OF THEM, THEY WERE NOT FORTHCOMING.. ALSO ON BOTH DELIVERIES OF THE STARTER PACK AND THE BACKUP FILTERS THERE WAS NO INVOICE OR PAPERWORK OF ANY DESCRIPTION SO I FIND THIS A LOT TO BE DESIRED

14th of May, 2011

As i wrote before ref this company, E-CIGARETTES-SMOKE.COM HOW CAN IT BE THAT IF YOU BUY THE STARTER PACK SURLY THEY SHOULD SEND YOU AN INVOICE WITH THE GOODS AND IT SHOULD SAY IF YOU REQUIRE FUTHER SUPPLY OF FILTERS IT CAN" BE BOUGHT AT A PRICE" STATED NOT JUST ENROLL YOU IN A MEMBERSHIP TO SUPPLY EACH MONTH AT AN ON ADVERTISED PRICE? IT'S FUNNY HOW I HAVE TO PUT IN WRITING TO MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO STOP THESE PAYMENTS, BUT THIS COMPANY DOES "NOT" NEED ANYTHING IN WRITING FROM ME TO TAKE THE PAYMENT OUT OF MY CREDIT CARD, THIS IS WRONG.

14th of May, 2011

I found itworse, they billed me for the starter pack (I never received it).Then immediately billed me the £73:98 for the refills ( I havent received those either). Whe I spoke to them, in Vancouver, he gave me a tracking number (why should I have to track down someting THEY sent)? That I havnt ordered anyway?? Its a total fraud company. Use this company, www.billsyard.co.uk. Telephone 0044 07815760097. I have had 2 orders from them now, really helpful people, and hugely less expensive than the other companies.The biggest laugh was when I spoke to the employee in Vancouver about not ordering the 2nd pack, and not receiving anything anyway, he said he could give me a discount. I asked him why would I want a discount on nothing??? Do as I did, go to the police and make an official complaint. Then take these papers to your bank to retrieve the payment. I didnt even have to go that far. When I told ECIGGARETTES what I had done, they immediately reimbursed the full amount to me. They are crooks. Just warn everyone.

• St
      17th of May, 2011

can anyone provide me with a contact number for these thieves please?

many thanks

17th of May, 2011

The number is 00 1 8773236649 .Or you can get their address from the Contact Us page on the site.Good luck. They should be stopped. I will post on here again If, or When, I receive my refund.

• Co
      19th of May, 2011

same happened to me, billed me 6.99 for starter kit then 2 weeks later billed me 73.98 and yet i hadn't recieved anything, then they billed me 73.98 a month after then again for a further 2 months, this is wrong, i hadn't ordered anything other than the starter kit and now i'm out of pocket a few hundred pound, when i pphoned them up they told me the oders had been sent and was awaiting COLLECTION at my post office...why should i have to go collect what i haven't ordered?????? when i said all i want to do is cancel my MEMBERSHIP which i never asked for, he offered me a discount, i again said i want nothing to do with the company i don't want discounts or any products i just want to stop you taking my money he again offered me a member code for more discounts, i AGAIN said stop my account cancel it right now and i want a confirmation email for proof its done, he then relunctantly said it would be done by the end of the day...THANK FVK FOR THAT...THEIVING ###

• Ni
      23rd of May, 2011

Ordered started kit for mom on mothers day- looked at invoice on cc- 3 charges for $14.99- yes i authorized one of them- but not 3 and then reviewing all these posts and how to dispute with company on refund- came across this being a membership. suppose it being a free trial should of known right. lesson learned. only now it is sunday.. and the center isnt open on sundays to speak with a live person. with an email to request canceling a subscription and refund the additional invalid charges, i will be making a call tomorrow. stupid companies... info here.
    contact- 8668302464 mon-sat. closed sundays
    site ordered from --www.ecigsbrand.com.. terms at bottom of page of site. there is no info prior to receiving the kit that would be a membership suscription
    canceling subscribtion- email support@yourorderhelp.com

23rd of May, 2011

Do what I did, inform the police, take a copy of the statement to your bank and let them contact the credit card fraud people. I am still waiting for my refund from them. They have promised me that I will receive it. I am looking at my bank account daily to see if it is in from e cigarettes. They are theives.

• Ge
      30th of May, 2011

Dear Friends, I receive that item and is ok

30th of May, 2011

Then you are the lucky one.I am pleased for you.

• Pa
      10th of Jun, 2011

I recieved my trail offer and my card was charged 99.00 now this month I am being charged another 83.00. I can not find a 800 phone number to call. How do I get it stopped?

• Pa
      10th of Jun, 2011

I received my first trail offer that was only suppose to be like 14.99 dollars then I was charged 99.00 dollars. Now this month they charged my acct. 83 dollars. I can not find a 800 number to call How do I get help to stop this?

11th of Jun, 2011

I realize this is an old blog, but I hope you are still around, and hope you read it. Don't move to Apple Valley, Hesperia or Victorville, between the city council, attorneys, judges, builders, landlords and real estate agents the corruption is so deep you'd be blind not to see it, but everyone is afraid to do or say anything fearing retaliation, like you have suffered. I know. I tried, like you, paid a hefty price, but after five years, could not keep up the fight. No one will listen or do anything because they are all in it together. I can’t even drive to the store alone, without a witness and a video camera. Good luck, if you’re still fighting, and God Bless you.

11th of Jun, 2011

oops hit wrong key jumped back a page - posted the above on the wrong page. :-(

11th of Jun, 2011

Patricia - call your credit card company immediately! They will reverse the charges, until the company proves otherwise and block any more charges from coming in!
    Spread the word! too many people buy those "seen on TV' gadgets that never work or sit in a closet or get billed for "refills" three or four times before they realize it. Never use a check debit card, unless protected by visa or MasterCard, and NEVER mail a check or to these companies, that's like giving them free money! Always use a credit card. If you do talk to someone about a refund or correction, tell them you will initiate a chargeback, then if they do not respond, call your bank or credit card company!

• Lo
      27th of Jun, 2011

I have just recd a pack of filters and been charged £73.98 How do i stop this happening again

Tracy Lees

• Ka
      24th of Jul, 2011

I wish I had read this site 2 weeks ago. I was on facebook and was supposedly offered the choice of several 'extreme bonus' offers. I chose the ecigarette from this company where I only had to pay £4.99 post and packaging. Last night they tried to take £73.98 from my bank account which luckily was declined. Having read this site I contacted my bank and they have told me that only when they actually succeed in taking the money can I report it as fraud and claim it back which seems ridiculous. I have sent them an e-mail asking that they cancel any 'membership' they may have put me in to but I'm not feeling optimistic they will do this. What a bunch of crooks.

• Ju
      24th of Jul, 2011

Please don't waste your time with this company. Use Vapor4life. Yesterday was 5 months tobacco free and I am thrilled. They offer many more options.

• Bi
      9th of Aug, 2011

ty all for the info after recieving these useless things that dont work at all . should i just cancel my credit card or what i didnt know they were going to bill me again i thought it was a trial thing to see if i like it