EchoStore.com / Bad service

I ordered a continuous ink system. All instructions for installation were for another printer. Was finally able to get installed, but the device malfunctioned and leaked most of its ink into the printer. There is no phone number to reach echostore.com, which throws up a flag about their business credibility. The email response was inadequate and when pressed for more help, echostore.com quit responding. They sold a questionable product with inadequate instructions and gave unacceptable customer "service". I will never deal with echostore.com again. Pleas DONT buy from echostore.com.

Ol

Comments

• Vi
      12th of Apr, 2009
    EchoStore.com - fraud
    echostore.com
    California

i ordered a continuous ink system from this web site and its been 3 weeks and no delivery, my ups tracker says billing information has been voided even though they charged my credit card for over a hundred dollars. i try to call there number and it is not in service. they sent me one email in the beginning saying sorry heres a new tracking number but now they will not e-mail me back. they stole over a hundred dollars from me and waisted 3 weeks of my time. there is basically no way to contact them they dont have a working number and they refuse to answer emails. there is only one number fir them in the USA and its a fax number. what the hell am i supposed to do with a fax number that probobly doesnt even work?

23rd of Jun, 2009
    EchoStore.com - psp screen sent cracked
    EchoStore.com
    37 Sherwood Terrace,unit124
    Lake Bluff
    Illinois
    Phone: 1800 929 7188
    EchoStore.com

I ordered a psp lcd screen, after installing screen with the tutorial video, power was turned and the screen was almost identical to the one i removed! It was CRACKED ! I tried to find a way to contact this company but the only # is a FAX. There is no way to contact these evil people. I want my money back, but how? Thats $40 hard earned dollars that i worked hard for standing on my feet!!Someone please help me!