Echo Loans now know as Financial Solution / Loan Modification

1 30021 Thomas Street, Suite 300, Rancho Margarita, Los Angeles, CA, US Review updated:
Phone: 877-560-9771

ECHO LOANS now known as Financial Solution, 30021 Tomas Street Suite 300, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688, phone # [protected], Fax # [protected], name in charge Paul Rodriguez. In October 2008 This company call me on the phone say that they can help me modify my loans, A lady by the name of CC pick up the documents and payment information. Then next day the payment was taken from my credit card. In November i Contact them regarding the loan modifcation because i wanted to see how far a long they were
a lady by the name of Linda located the file and said that your file was just sitting there and you paid. Well Isaid that i Would like to cancel she said that we can modify your loan I did explain to the person that call over the phone and her that I did send information the the company and the said that they did not have a program or they cannot help me she still said I can help you. She send out the information and I recieve the same reply and I call and told her that she still said I can help. I call a week later she was now longer there nor the lady that pick up the documents. Every I call the message service would come onand I would leave a message now one would return my calls. I sent certifided mails now respond. I contacted the lawyer that is on the paper work and the lady Ms. Valarie Lopez, from NASO & SAMINI Law Group, said they nolonger do business with them because of their business practiceses but she will send an email to let them know that I am requseting a refund and ever since she been doing that.
I got now respond from them. One person form the company Mr. Garcia said that he will send and email to the refund department but thats all he can do, up to date I still have not been refunded $5000.00. On August 10, 2009 Mr Rodriguez, President of the company sent and email saying he have been trying to reach me but he really have not, none of my information have change. Since I got the email from him I sent him a fax and an email and still have not received a respond.

Comments

• Ju
      Sep 01, 2009

They are run by a group of experienced con artists who have a track record of fraud that is a mile long. They take liberty collecting your money but then you won't get anything more than you could have done yourself. They don't deliver what they promise and you can't your money back because they spent it. They skip out on people they owe by moving their offices in the middle of the night, every few months. The mailing address they use isn't even where they work from. They change their name too. These same crooks have been doing this for years in the mortgage business. They were Dana Capital, Sage Credit, Wall Street Funding, Echo Loans, Financial Solutions and I'm sure they have other scams besides these. They don't pay employees, notaries, brokers, landlords, the list goes on and on. They put up a good front with a staff of workers who they string along without paying either. The employees eventually leave when they never get paid, then they hire more in their place. The District Attorney, the Attorney General and the hundreds of clients, employees and vendors who they bilked need to get together and stop them once and for all. Quentin Caruana, Paul Rodriguez, and Kelley Christensen are laughing all the way to the bank!

• Hu
      Sep 17, 2009

I too have been duped with this company once echo loan modification now this new business name. I am so hurt and want to take action.

• Hu
      Sep 17, 2009

You need to call [protected] and file a complaint against kelly christianson...I am going to do it today!

• Su
      Sep 19, 2009

There are some seriously questionable business practices occurring within this company and I would encourage anyone currently involved in a business relationship with them to contact the proper authorities immediately regarding the owner of Echo Loans, Quentin Caruana. Your homes and livelihoods are at stake.

Oct 05, 2009

I totally agree!!!. WOW what an experience. They have done me the exact same way. I am now pursing there fraudulent behavior. All witness should get together and keep otheres from this horrible expereince. Please I advise everyone to pass on this website. WWW.NACA.COM. There absolutely free and will help you restructure your home loans. Please log on and check it out. It's the real support you need to save your home, and don't forget they only charge you time. Help this is benefical to everyone reading. If you would like to discuss matters further email me at [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ly
      Oct 13, 2009

just for your information you can also file a complaint with the BBB. Echo Loans/Financial Solutions Law Group is not in any way affiliated thru BBB services. I was told the only way a refund can be received is by requesting a Refund and send a letter attention to Derek Long, Refund Dept.

• Ta
      Oct 26, 2009

Has anyone received a refund from these people? I have been dealing with them since February and the only thing they have done is take my money. Now I cant even get a hold of anyone there.

• Gr
      Oct 28, 2009

well so much for the "certified mail", now DEREK LONG @ FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS LAW GROUP, says call attorney MICHAEL NASO @ NASO & SAMINI LAW GROUP, and we did and all he said was "I am owed money as well, and there are lots of cases that I wasn't aware off that have my information, this is fraud, but let me see if I can help you. I will need a new retainer to start the process again. The refund check doesn't come from me." Then I sent a certified letter a week later I received an email from Derek Long stating call Michael Naso he owes you the refund. So this is all fraud and they just give you the runaround.

• Ba
      Nov 02, 2009

glad to have a computer would not known i was the onloy one scam this cpmpany echo took over thousand dollars and my morage is still in defalt.my question is how can they still advertise on tv. when they are truly crooks p.s WATCH WHO YOU VOTE FOR.

Nov 05, 2009

plz plz plz email or call me, good news and maybe will change your life. Monique [protected] email [protected]@yahoo.com

• Su
      Dec 09, 2009

You all need to contact the CA State Bar at [protected]. This is the only way you will get any results is to report these attorneys. Filing with the BBB isn't going to do squat. Also, you will continue to get the runaround on getting a refund. Call the State Bar.

Dec 20, 2009

THEY TOOK MY $3500.00 IN APRIL AND STILL NOTHING. I GUARNTEE YOU THIS THEY BETTER NOT SHOW THEIR FACES TO ANYONE BECAUSE ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD CAN'T SAVE THEM!!! I'M PISSED... ANY ONE ELSE AGREE?

• Ji
      Aug 10, 2010

Its true...nothing but crooks. They used a dialier to call up people, with a voice prompt that would connect to a operator (who came from a staffing agency who is owed around 20K) who would take your info, and forward your approved application to a senior case manager, who also was from the staffing agency. The problem is volume...they would take all this money, use for payroll and fancy electronics in the office, and do a handfull of the files that they had taken in. While everyone did have a file full of information that was sent in by the client, it would often sit on desks and in cabinets just waiting. all documents were sent to a virtual office in rancho santa margarita, but the actual office was in foothill ranch; it was designed this way so that upset customers couldnt walk in the office, however some were crafty enough to find out the actual location. They were raided by OCSD and other agencies, and while it couldnt be proved that they were taking money and doing nothing, it wasnt rocket science to figure out what was going on. It's almost like it was a mini ponzi scheme, except that the funds were being used to pay employees, the buliding lease and other expenses. Time however was running out, and not as many files were coming in as people were realizing that this was something that they could either do on their own for FREE, or that was full of shady companies. Employees would come and go because commissions and payroll couldnt be made, and the whole crooked machine came to a stop. While there were some sucessfull cases that were modified, there were FAR more that were just sitting around taking up space. The phones would ring off the hook while people were checking for status, looking for a refund, or just wondering what the hell was going on. Trust me, youre not the only one owed money. Naso/Samini, a carpet repair company, a painter, a security company, the landlord, the electric company, the shredding company, arrowhead water, the credit card processing company, a check cashing company, numerous banks, employess and other small vendors are all [censor] out of luck. There was even one client, who early on was doing a refinance; since the escrow company was owned by quenten, he controlled their trust account whre all the money was--this refinance and the money that was to be dispursed to mr & mrs Cantone was moved over to a general bank account and used for other expenses. The borrower who refi'd, sued, and got nothing. They refinanced and got no money that was in their home. Quantum Escrow/Sage Credit Escrow had become a dummy escrow company that was no longer neutral. The company moved to an office in Irvine by the airport, and was there for about 1 month before going under. Files were transfered to Derek Long and Kelly Christiansen. While on paper Paul Rodriguez was listed as president, the one calling the shots was/is quenten caruana. He was not listed on any of the company documents in order to prevent the liquidation of the company assests, as a result of numerous outstanding judgements from his days at Sage Credit Company, in Irvine. Paul is an ego centric ahole who was stupid enough to agree to being listed on all company papers as the 'president, ' but didnt realize that at the end of the day, when everything would fall apart, quenten could walk away taking no blame, even though quenten called all the shots, authorized all the issuing of checks, refunds, and was the real driving force of the company.

• Mi
      Jun 06, 2011

My name is Michael Chavez. I am employed as an investigator by the State Bar of California, which is the organization responsible for admitting, monitoring, and disciplining attorneys in the State of California. I would appreciate it if you would email me or call me at [protected] if you believe that attorney Kelly Christensen or his businesses Financial Solutions Law Group and/or Echo Loans committed misconduct in their representation of you. I would like to thank you in advance for your courtesy and cooperation.

• Lo
      Apr 23, 2012

Hi, My name is Barbara and I accidentally ran across these posts. I know there is a long time lapse between all of these comments and the one I am posting, but it is in me to not give up until the crooks of Echo loan are found and punished. Why is it so easy for these Predators to work so efficiently in California? We have lost our home due to the horrendous misrepresentation of Echo loans and we were also handed the sob story of the Attorney saying he is a victim as well. I am sad that all of you have fallen prey to these monsters, and yet feel as though I am not alone. The funds they stole from us could have afforded more time to work things out with our Lender...Echo Loans doesn't owe us $3500...they owe us another home. They even instructed us to NOT work with our Lender because it would interfere with their negotiations in our behalf. Any idea of a class act suit or anyone have ideas?? Thank you in advance. [protected]@gmail.com

• Lo
      Apr 23, 2012

P.S./FYI I did call the above phone # for Mr. Michale Chavez (no e-mail listed). When I got his voice mail I was afraid of another fraudulent contact, but was easy to verify that he is in fact an investagator for the State of California. Once I knew he was legitimate, I left a message and the main desk is mailing out a formal complaint package. When I asked, Statue of Limitations is 5 years in California. Where are you all from? I am Virginai

Apr 25, 2012