Ecco Track Ii Gore - Tex Shoes / ecco shoes soles disintegrating
I bought Ecco Track II Gore-tex hiking shoes many years ago. They were great shoes but I only used them several times and left them in the box in my closet. A few weeks ago I ran across them again cleaning my closet and I thought I would try them on again. The leather was practically in mint condition and looked great but the soles were litertally almost melted and sticky. I thought it was really strange since the shoes were kept in a cool and dry place. But after reading the forums, I can see this is a common problem. Some people have even said that the soles wear out if not in use. I took the shoes to a cobbler and they said nothing can be done to repair them. They've said they have never seen such a thing happen. It's a shame because I own two other pairs of Ecco shoes with no problems. I guess this issue may be specific to their track series line of shoes. I will definitely be looking for another brand of shoes next time I shop for hiking shoes.
More Ecco Track Ii Gore - Tex Shoes Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Ecco Shoes - I no longer buy ecco! 
- Ecco Shoes - disintegrating soles 
- [Resolved] Ecco Shoes - cracks in soles 
- Ecco Shoes - shoes (sole) falling apart
- Ecco Shoes - three times with three different ecco shoes!!! 
- Ecco - Ecco shoes and sandals soles completely disintegrate.
- Ecco - 1830801454
- Ecco - poor soles that deteriorate
- Ecco Shoes - ecco shoes fell apart
- Ecco - customer service