Ecco Shoes / leather boots
I have had my boots for a couple of years having paid around €160. They hadn't been worn during the summer, and when I took them out to wear they looked OK. By the time I walked to my car, drove a few kilometers and got out, I found that both soles from the heel forward had detached and crumbled into powder. This was deposited on the carpet of my car, and has ground in and stained that, as well as leaving a trail of rubber pieces in the restaurant I entered.
Only on looking at your site, I found that there are thousands of complaints stretching back many years, and it appears nothing has been done except a few exchanges when complaints were pressed. Footwear at this price should not biodegrade, and should have been withdrawn at the first signs of the problem.
Please advise what action I should take for restitution
Paul Akehurst de Visme (Portugal)
More Ecco Shoes Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Ecco Shoes - I no longer buy ecco! 
- Ecco Shoes - disintegrating soles 
- [Resolved] Ecco Shoes - cracks in soles 
- Ecco Shoes - shoes (sole) falling apart
- Ecco Shoes - three times with three different ecco shoes!!! 
- Ecco Shoes - desert boots
- Ecco - shoes
- Ecco Shoes - ecco dress shoes
- Ecco Shoes - ecco croatia/rijeka tower shop
- Ecco Shoes - soles disintegrated