Ecco / cheating customer

1 Hong Kong Review updated:

Bad experience (add words) :
Mr K Moore, I agree with you too. I bought a pair of this Ecco in HK to my dad celebrate his birthday, the reason I bought because he loves the pair (ECCO) he is wearing now (MADE IN JAPAN) that he bought many years ago in HK, after we back home open the box happily, we by accident pull out the shoe pad found out a word 'MADE IN CHINA' printed inside the shoes on the shoe pad which is not very very obvious be seen if you simply just look into the shoes, we questioned WHY NOT printed 'made in China' on the sole of the shoes but NO WORDS show on the sole????
We don't mean products made in China is bad, but since the price is expensive, HKD1300 (even after discount, it is HKD1040), the sales of Ecco said the shoes is made in Europe, we questioned why the shoes is not made in Denmark or Europe but CHINA !! The shoes made in China, it really doesn't worth HKD1040 for a shoes since we know very well about China. Why sales of Ecco cheating us??? WHY ???? Also the sales said the shoes have air-max, I think the sales also cheating us too !!!
Ecco claims itself a Denmark shoe making company, it is cheating he customers by printing MADE in CHINA inside the dark side of the shoe, we are very disappointed, I also think my dad will experience the same as Mr K Moore soon.
Ecco, you will lose four more customers forever (include other family people) !!!

ecco.com > men > business > basic > boston > Art. no. [protected]

Pa

Comments

• Ec
      27th of Apr, 2011

I bought a pair of Ecco Walker in HK more than 10 years ago. It is still going strong, because it is made in Japan. I like this shoe a lot and I was looking for it when I visited HK recently. They are not made in China and comparing to mine, the quality is very poor. It just looks cheap next to my old pair. I have other Ecco dress shoes that had sole problems. I bought two pairs of the same style by different colors at the same time. After a few months, one pair's sole cracked across the ball of my foot. The other pair was fine. Go figure.

• Ec
      27th of Apr, 2011

correction: ...They are now made in China...