ECampus.com, Inc. / Bad service

ECampus.com, Inc.
I attempted to purchase 2 books from eCampus for spring semester classes. They were both listed as "in stock" and were to ship within 48 hours, but I received neither. The first was canceled the next day, and the other was held hostage as "on order" for 2 weeks before I asked them to cancel, during which, the book was still listed as "New Copy: Currently Available Ships in 24-48 Hours".
I did email them about my "on order" book a week after I ordered and received a timely reply stating that they were still trying to find a copy, but after a 2 week wait I HAD to buy elsewhere. Since they never shipped the books listed as "in stock, " I will no longer consider them when buying college books.

N  30th of Dec, 2008 by
This company is the same as biggerbooks.com, and my experience with them was terrible. The book I received was a different edition from the one advertised on the website, they increased the shipping fee 33% after they had my payment info, and the book arrived damaged. After three tries to contact them via email, I still have received no reply. I believe this speaks for itself.