ECampus.com, Inc. / Bad service

I attempted to purchase 2 books from eCampus for spring semester classes. They were both listed as "in stock" and were to ship within 48 hours, but I received neither. The first was canceled the next day, and the other was held hostage as "on order" for 2 weeks before I asked them to cancel, during which, the book was still listed as "New Copy: Currently Available Ships in 24-48 Hours".
I did email them about my "on order" book a week after I ordered and received a timely reply stating that they were still trying to find a copy, but after a 2 week wait I HAD to buy elsewhere. Since they never shipped the books listed as "in stock, " I will no longer consider them when buying college books.

Gl

Comments

30th of Dec, 2008

This company is the same as biggerbooks.com, and my experience with them was terrible. The book I received was a different edition from the one advertised on the website, they increased the shipping fee 33% after they had my payment info, and the book arrived damaged. After three tries to contact them via email, I still have received no reply. I believe this speaks for itself.