ECampus / Returned books

I returned a textbook to Ecampus in October and I still am waiting for my refund. I have e-mailed them in November, December, and March and again today. I will make every effort to never go to their website again!

Db

Comments

• Lu
      16th of Apr, 2009

Don't ever buy ecampus books, ther used books (they CONSIDERED THEM AS good condition, A BIG LIE) FULL OF HIGHTLIGHTS, WRITTING ON THEM, AND PAGES RIPPED. I BOUGHT A BOOK, I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED AT IT. I EMAIL THEM SO MANY TIMES BUT I HAVE NOT GET ANY REPLY BACK. I TRIED TO COMMENT THEM ON THEIR WEB, BUT I AM HAVEN'T SEE ANY PLACES TO COMMENT. I SAW GOOD COMMENTS ABOUY THEM, (BUT THERE IS NO PLACE FOR ME TO COMMENT), THUS I AM NOT SURE I WROTE THEM, NOT VERY CREDIBILITY.

• Di
      2nd of Sep, 2009

I purchased two books from them. One order I received a totally different book, different ISBN number from what I purchased. I called them and they said that it was another company that they use and that there was nothing they could do. They advertised one book and sent customers another...thats called "bait and switch" its illegal! The second book, turned out to be an "ebook". No where in the purchasing process did it make this known. This company cheats people using third party sellers.

• Di
      2nd of Sep, 2009

What this company is doing is illegal and I know that the Federal Trade Commission has previously fined numerous other dot com's for this practice. As such, I would suggest everyone that has been purposely lied to by this company (or any other) to go to www.ftc.gov and take just a couple minutes to file an online complaint. The link is right on their homepage and is simple to do. If enough of us take the time to do this, we can stop Ecampus from doing to others what they have done to us!

• Ha
      23rd of Aug, 2012

I ordered one book and received a different book. It's obvious from the different covers and the isbn does not match. They claim it is the international version but the problems and cases are different. I need my correct version to complete school assignments. This is ###ic. I have contacted the direct seller twice and ecampus twice. The direct seller is insisting they didn't send the wrong book and ecampus isn't taking responsibility for their involvement. If they are going to work with these sellers they have to take responsibility for their fraud. It has taken a week and I still can't get a refund. In the meantime, I have had to repurchase the book elsewhere. I will never purchase from e-campus again. You have no idea what they will be sending you. They rob you of your money.