EC21 / ec21 buyer protection

1 Alabama, United States

This guy probably goes under many names, but in this case, he portrayed himself as;tomas martinez with mobileworld company that he claimed was us company. I would guess he is not really American, but Chinese, judging by his bad grammar.

He convinced me by telling me he would never scam me since he wanted a future long-term relationship with me.

When I looked closer into the shipping status, my first understanding of the scam was the grammar error saying "On Transit" instead of "In Transit". Also, that the delivery was still of 25 units when the transaction only covered 1 item. Why would he still send all 25 units when I only paid for 1, was my thought. It did not make sense.

And I wonder who would ever want to pay an additional $1000 for them to release the shipment when asking for a small sample order to try them out.the reason for the small order was to test his honesty which I had to acknowledge him about.

Since I didn't agree to pay, he said that he couldn't get the goods out of customs.it could even be a salesperson working in a logistics company tried to scam me or simply that the supplier was a scam altogether.So this has been a clear sign that something dodgy was going on.

And it seemed fine until I was told that instead of using DHL to ship the items, he wanted me to use his preferred shipping company, and the red flag came when I received an email from the shipping company that they only accept international payments via western union.As far as I know when scammers want to get money and they don't want to be traced and get caught; certain payment options like western union make much easier for them to avoid being traced by.

This seller insists that he uses a particular shipping company to provide a phony email address to pose as DHL to send me an email using a free e-mail address.his sloppy content on his email tipped off me that he didn't even bother to proofread his own writing which left spelling and grammatical errors.

He pretended to explain why package had not been delivered and asked for additional payment that is 10 times more than the purchase price and to wire the difference, the extra money is for the stress has caused him to release the item from customs.

A cargo or courier company don't contact people and ask for money.they are a courier company- as such they contact and send items and mostly pay in the local country its sent from much less accept money through Western Union or Moneygram.And legitimate companies won't restrict payment to those methods.

I am aware that he is not part of cargo team or the courier company he claims to be agents of- nor is authorized agent, local branch or affiliated to such overseas companies.It's possible that the name of an actual employee is being used by an identity thief trying to scam me.

He uses an imposter fake courier company- stating that he has my item, but its delayed by customs, that I need to pay into a bank account- declaration fees, delivery charges and all sort of fake charges on the nonexistent item.

He has been ignoring my demands for the refund even I had extended every courtesy possible and the criminal's PayPal account is still open.So he's still free to keep on robbing people legally

Extremely disappointed as the case is not resolved an entire month later.It's very difficult to do business with a company that doesn't trust in you.I have found the illusion of dispute protection is well and thriving in the cyber marketplace as Paypal is concerned for scammers.

PayPal does not honor its policy.It was definitely a terrible experience and I cannot afford to deal with a financial institution which I cannot trust.I will steer clear of Paypal use in future and advise everyone the same unless there is no other option to pay.I have explained the same problem almost 40 times.when contacted about this practice, Paypal customer service department unapologetic regarding this devious practice.

I am very disappointed in PayPal, I have been using this service for 8 years without a hitch.The bottom line is, it is not as simple as I've been scammed and I want justice. Even if I am clearly correct and am entitled to my money back, Paypal will find a way to deny me.PayPal knows this is impossible and will make me feel like I am at fault for not following your impossible demands.There are so many impossible mandates to comply with, to honest people like us, it would be the loser of the process every time.

Seeing how Paypal just ignore all proofs of evidence and how Paypal just automatically side with the defended party makes me not trust this service anymore because this could most likely happen again.

I have already informed him about filing a dispute against him and since then I did not hear a single word from him.

Either way, there's fraud going on or not, since some scams are so well organized and convincing and the people behind so difficult to catch it is still inevitable to spreading awareness and giving information to law enforcement agencies hopefully help others avoid falling victim to it.

I am probably upset because after I have completed all the required steps asked by Paypal representatives made only an arbitrary decision to hold my funds for no reason, or for a reason that makes no sense.

I wrote Paypal maybe 10 times about it, they blew me away.needless to say, Paypal denies publicly having a customer service problem, but rather admitting in private describes PayPal's public face is very different from the private PayPal that many of users never see.the seller has become abusive and will not refund which by law PayPal is required to do so.I am simply seeking a resolution that is fair and in the best interest of both parties.

I feel that any reasonable person would conclude that holding my entire fund for 180 days is excessive and may be viewed by some as punitive or as already stated, an unnecessary abuse of power and Paypal has not even provided me with justification even I had to supply my very private information.

PayPal is acting in an irresponsible manner and to change this scenario and to hold my money on this issue has become all the more important.there were several factors that contributed to since I am going after Paypal officials but of no avail.they are offering lame excuses to avoid me.

PayPal should pursue legal actions and definitely contact the seller and appeal the decision and ask for a refund.

Even I have enclosed my evidence list as a proof. However, Paypal denied open a case saying already filled, which I came to know is false.I appealed case again and stated I can prove that this seller is fragmented but they refused to take into account.this is unbelievable.I have used Paypal and eBay for over 12 years.terrible decision making - a case that was hardly looked into, they decided to return money wrongfully to the seller.

Paypal supposes to dispute a chargeback on behalf of my name, but they keep ignore the fact that reply to me not doing their best even though my account has been in good standing and has no disputes.

Lo