eBusinessFirm / Unsolicited sales attacks

1 2400 Fenton St Ste 206, Chula Vista, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (619) 779-7519

Our clients are being spammed by this gentleman who is offering some of the same services our agency provides. We have asked him to cease and desist, but his spammy messages keep showing up via the simple contact form on each of our clients' websites.

After searching for his company name, I have found several others who have complained about them offering services and not delivering on the promises made. Then, after the client is not satisfied, they simply move on to the next unsuspecting victim. Let me ask you this - if this guy is so good at SEO services, why don't you find eBusinessFirm in the search results?

Here is a copy of his pitch:

Hello, my name is Curtis and I found your site online. I know you probably get emails like this all the time, but please read this entire email as this really could help your business. I’m a marketing consultant in San Diego, CA and I found your website online but noticed that for some of the major keyword phrases like "Madison auto accident attorney" which gets searched over 1, 500 times a month, you are NOT anywhere to be found on major search engines like DOMAIN. I wanted to offer to put your website on the first page of Google and you DO NOT HAVE TO PAY any monthly fees unless I can actually get you on the first page for your keywords. I know this sounds crazy, but I am so good at Search Engine Optimization I can make a guarantee like this. If you want more business from your website, then we should talk. I can also show you some of my happy clients who dominate Google. My prices are very affordable and there is NO RISK on your part because if I FAIL to put you on the first page then you do not pay any monthly fees, as I take on all the risk. I can get you ranked for whatever keywords you want! I am sending this email to 27 other Personal Injury Attorneys in the local area and the first one to take me up this offer gets it as I can only work with one type of business per city. So if you are interested then please respond asap so you can lock in your city! Curtis Windrem [protected] DOMAIN/ [protected]@DOMAIN

Em
Apr 1, 2014

More eBusinessFirm Complaints & Reviews

Comments

6th of May, 2014

Yeah I manage the websites of several law firms and I get contact form spam almost every other week from this company.

• Mw
      18th of Sep, 2014

Same here. This company has blatant disregard for REMOVE requests. We have clearly stated we are not interested in obtaining their services and have requested they stop contacting us. We have documented our requests on June 3, 2014, then again on June 24, 2014, then again on July 07, 2014, again on August 14, 2014. And today, they've done it again. Their blatant disregard has left us with no other choice. We have back traced their IP address and submitted notice to their registrar GO DADDY, and their web host, as well as SPAMHAUS, SPAMCOP, SORBS and ABUSE.NET -

• Lp
      3rd of Oct, 2014

Yes. I would like to block this IP address as well, but I don't know how to trace them