EBurgess / Bad company
I ordered almost $200 worth of trees at ea. $7
and two different blueberry plants.
The screen showed the $7 blueberry in the ad
and invoice said it'd be 12-18 inches.
I received a 6 inch broken dead twig.
I planted it anyway, after three days nothing - got browner.
I wrote the eBurgess and complained - sent them
a photo and invoice copy for a replacment and they
wrote back saying I need the orignal shipping bag
(the one that was dirty and torn) of course
I didn't keep that - had I known!
no refund - no replacement.
rip off - false advertising! DON"T BUY FROM THEM!
More EBurgess Complaints & Reviews
- EBurgess - Don't order from them 
- Burgess Seed " Plant Co. - Ripped off 
- Burgess Seed & Plant Co. - Wasted time 
- EBurgess - Poor products
- EBurgess - Product and customer service 
- Burgess Seed & Plant Co - 4 #6976 sweetie tomato plants, #7705 black tomato plants, 4 # 7775 brandywine tomato plants
- Burgess Seed & Plant Co - do not order from this company at all 
- Burgess Seed & Plant Co - plants
- Burgess Seed & Plant Co - missing item
- Burgess Seed & Plant Co - plants receive spring of 2017