eBulkCandy.com / Credit card charged, no order delivered!

E-Bulk Candy, which is linked to Barnegat Candy and Jordan's Almonds, has twice failed to deliver candy to me. True in the first instance, after a long delay, they did credit my credit card account. The second occasion, when I ordered from Barnegat Candy (not knowing the connection to E-Bulk Candy) has resulted in a failure to deliver and I have not yet received the credit to my credit card account - although it has been promised.

I have a feeling that they simply take the orders, get the credit card credits, do not deliver, and just hope that enough customers will either forget about their orders or fail to follow up when they do not get the candy.

E-mail complaints get responded to with an automatic reply. The phone number provided has a recorded message but you can never speak to a person. The New Jersey BBBureau has apparently received many complaints but the company does not respond.

Comments

17th of May, 2007

I've had the exact same experience - apparently hometowncandy.com is part of this same scam. The CC charge came back to Barnegat Candy. Don't order from any of them!