Ebookers.com — terrible customer service
ebookers.com was a terrible travel agency. They do not provide accessible contact information to customers, as they only provide one international phone number (supposedly based in the United Kingdom). There is no email and their chat service is no good for making changes to the reservation.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Tucson, AZ
If you do get in touch with them, they are rude and useless. They hanged up on me when I wanted to make a change to my reservation.
Finally, the payment is via debit card. Credit cards have a penalty fee. This is so that, if you make a mistake in your reservation, they can still charge you.
More Ebookers.com Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - refund itinerary # 7343531174502 
- Expedia - expedia.com. sg ignores their own refund policy and cheats its customers
- Expedia - canceled flight
- Expedia - illegal business practices
- Expedia.com - my hotel was not booked, but I was charged