Ebookers / avoid! avoid! avoid!!!
eBookers has terrible customer service and their online booking system is dodgy to say the least. It's hit or miss whether your booking fails and when it does they hold on to your money for quite some time and are very unhelpful in the releasing of your funds. The customer services representatives I dealt with were extremely rude and dismissive. They weren't interested in my plight at all and refused to acknowledge any responsibility for their error even though I've read on forums where other people have had exactly the same problem with them!
As a result I ended up booking flights almost 3 weeks later costing me almost £100 more and going by a different airline (the original flight I tried to book on Virgin had gone up almost £700 by the time the money was released back to my card).
Do they care? Not in the slightest. They offered me a £50 voucher which could only be redeemed once the money had been spent with them again. Funny but I don't think I'll ever be using their services again!.
Avoid!!! It's worth paying a little bit extra to go with someone who will actually get you to where yo need to go!
More Ebookers Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - attempt to commit fraud! 
- Expedia - flight billing and refunds - itin: 7322336506375 - case id : [req:s#46195199]
- Expedia India (P) Ltd - non refund
- Expedia - unauthorized fee to cancel reservation
- Expedia - booking a flight from tpe to kmt
- Expedia - wrong information provided