Ebony Magazine / did not recieve order

Destrehan, LA, United States Review updated:

On the evening of Feb. 6, 2009 a salesman showed up at the front porch of my residence, explaining to me the he was a sales agent representing yoli & associates, inc. By purchasing a subscription from him in the amount of $43.00 would help him gain points to earn money towards a scholarship to apply at any college he wanted. I took the time to listen to his sales pitch and finally gave in. Honestly, I am a hard working mother recieving just a lil' over minimum wage for the state of louisiana. Truthfully I really could not afford to buy this subscription, but i thought about how important education is and the long to term success one could of had if I had of stayed in school. Unfortunantly here i am at the computer 2 months later writing this complaint after I tried calling the number left on top of the reciept. which reads exactly in little red writing: 613 Franklin Street, Michigan City, In. 46360, Phone: [protected] Fax: [protected]

Comments

• De
      Jun 06, 2009

I fell for it too---I put a stop payment on the check---hopefully they didn't cash it yet--these people are unbelieveable----total scam!