Ebony Magazine / Ripped off!
December 2007 I received a bill of $12.00 subscription for an order of Ebony Magazine. On January 2008 I then received a Magazine from Ebony. In the bill it doesn't have a telephone number to call or an address to write too. I never ordered that magazine I don't need to order them because I don't read magazine or order any type of magazines. I knew right away it's a scam because there is no number to call or address. The bill didn't look right. I can't even return the magazine because there is no address. So the scammers could sit and wait for my $12.00 but their not getting nothing from me.
I'm going to file a complaint to the Attorney General's Office so they could look into this scam.
More Ebony Magazine Complaints & Reviews
- Ebony Magazine - STOP SENDING ME MAGAZINES THAT I HAVE NOT SUBSCRIBED FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
- Ebony Magazine - did not recieve order 
- M2 Mags - Ebony Magazine - Won't stop sending magazine 
- Ebony Magazine - poor subscription service 
- M2MAG/EBONY - UNSOLICITED SUBSCRIPTION
- Ebony Magazine / Ebony Media Operations - I need a letter that I sent to your company to be returned back to me
- Ebony Magazine - magazine subscription
- Ebony Magazine - subscription
- Ebony Magazine - ebony magazine
- Ebony Magazine - unauthorized subscription