EBizProgram.com / free trial for colonxR

1 301 w Platt Street suite 301Tampa, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: scam number

I was dumb enough to fall for the colonxR free trial scam through a link to the weather channel. The number given to cancel colonxr does not work and the only way to get out of them continually charging your credit card is to cancel the credit card. I eventually found a live chat format through the above website and was promised twice that my order would be cancelled and I would recieve a confirming e-mail, it never happened. This is a scam all the way, and weather.com should also be ashamed of them selves for linking this add to their web site.

Wi

More EBizProgram.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Sj
  14th of Nov, 2008

I had the same thing happen to me...I tried calling the number and would either be disconnected or I'd get an automated voice message saying the information for the number had been updated and I had to press # to receive the info. Then the "livechat" box didn't work...at all. No representative. I couldn't even insert text. They sent me an email saying my order was being processed but it hadn't been shipped and I hadn't been charged for the free trial yet, so I canceled my debit card. A few days later I get a package in the mail...colon xr. I look online and it says my order has been shipped. I'm thinking, "That's weird...they didn't even charge me shipping..." And just today I looked online at my accounts and they charged me shipping...through my canceled debit card. I don't even know how that's possible. I haven't contacted my bank yet (there has to be some mistake)...but I panicked and tried, in one last futile attempt, to call the number colon xr gave. It disconnected me. Scratch that last futile attempt--I tried one more time after that, and was on hold for OVER TWENTY MINUTES (on my 450 minute per month plan, which is hard enough to stick to, that and the ten minute call did some major damage). Finally a representative picked up and I was able to cancel. It's done. It's over. I'm so relieved. I don't know how I got through, especially seeing all of my failed attempts before...but I got a confirmation email that says everything's been canceled and I will be charged nothing any longer.

So I urge anyone reading this--KEEP CALLING. I was on hold OVER TWENTY MINUTES before I got through. You can do it--just have patience. You don't have to cancel your card. They leave you on hold so you get discouraged and think there's been a problem...and sometimes it doesn't ring at all...but if you get a ring, then I urge you to stay on the line. I read somewhere that someone was on hold for forty minutes. It only took me twenty. Just keep calling, and you can get out of this awful mess.

Ri
  15th of Nov, 2008

The COLONXR is the big scam.!! i also was stupid enough to fall for this, i called the bogus number and nothing, didn't even connect.! their online chat with a live person. is a joke!! i just called my bank and cancelled my card ...Ophra and the weather channel, should be ashamed for endorsing this product..

Li
  15th of Nov, 2008

This company should be prosecuted. My calls to cancel never got through. Change your credit card #; you don't need to cancel it. The credit card company can give you a new #.

Da
  18th of Nov, 2008

Ebizprogram.com should be avoided at all costs. They are nothing but a headache!!!

Jo
  19th of Nov, 2008

I work for the company and we pride our customer service we have nearly 50 csr agents and there are tons of satisfied customers.

Ni
  20th of Nov, 2008

I was able to cancel through the live chat but I had to wait more than 20 minutes, but they did send me a confirmation email.

An
  26th of Nov, 2008

What a nasty scam! The chat link doesn't work, the telephone number doesn't work and the emails received from them confirming the order cannot be replied to. There is no simple way to cancel an order that will be continuously billed to your credit card unless you find a way to contact them. No reputable, ethival company with a worthwhile product would do this to their client base. This is a lying, theiving, gouging pack of crooks selling snake oil. They should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Bi
  30th of Nov, 2008

did anyone call there credit card company? they would immediatly reverse the charge and stop paying them

Ji
  3rd of Dec, 2008

What's their customer phone number?
They provide 1-888-820-COLON.
but how can there by 5 numbers after 820?
I called but the phone turned off automatically.
I need to cancel my order ASAP.

Kj
  2nd of Jan, 2009

I ORDERED BOTH THE ACAI BERRY AND THE TOTAL CLEANSE. BOY WAS I DUPPED! THE PRODUCTS WERE AWFUL.

I TRIED TO CONTACT VIA PHONE TO CANCEL, BUT THE PHONE NUMBER THEY PROVIDED 888-582-0080 COULD NOT BE DIALED FROM HAWAII WHICH IS WHERE I AM.

WHEN I RECEIVED THE SECOND ORDER, I RETURNED IT IMMEDIATELY WITH A LETTER. THEN TODAY THERE WAS ANOTHER CHARGE ON MY BANK ACCOUNT. I SENT ANOTHER LETTER WITH A COPY OF MY ORIGINAL, CERTIFIED RETURN RECEIPT. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO DO IF THEY DO NOT RETURN MY MONEY AS IT IS COMING OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT.

ITS A PERFECT SCAM. IF YOU ARE CONTEMPLATING ORDERING THIS PRODUCT, DON'T! I LEARNED THE HARD WAY.

Ja
  28th of Jan, 2009

I did the same as kjp and am truly sorry I did. These people should be prosecuted. I had to change my credit card number. Do not order this products free trials.

Ve
  17th of Feb, 2009

I fell for the same scam. I did the live chat as well and to cancel my order TWICE and my credit card was charged again. I am sending a charge back to my credit card to see if that helps. I also tried to call the number they gave me and there was no one on the other end of the phone. UGH!!!

I recevied 2 confirmed e-mails telling me that is has been canceled and i also requested an e-mail with all of the live chat information. I am sending all of that to my credit card compny hoping it will help.