Ebiz Program / Unauthorized billing

United States Review updated:

I ordered this product and THANK GOODNESS I googled information about it afterwards. The phone number is fake. They say they will ship you the Acai Berry Supreme free trial within a couple of weeks but they never do. Then, under their terms & conditions, they say they will begin charging your card over $100 a month for the product unless you cancel. It's impossible to cancel.

I had to cancel my cc and was lucky enough to get that done before they began charging me for bottles of something they never send.

Please avoid this site and I'm sure there are many more like it! Be careful!!
Va

Comments

11th of Nov, 2008
This is totally true and very helpful information. I recently fell into the same trap and order Acai Berry Supreme and they charged my card, never received the product and had no way of cancelling my subscription. I had to cancel my CC in order to avoid the montly charges!

This company should not be allowed to operate business online!!!
Sh
  12th of Nov, 2008
I fell for it too! I was actually doing a favor for my sister. She wanted it and I purchased the free trial for her. I paid the shipping and now I had to cancel my CC because after trying over 50 times to call the customer service number, the number on my statement, the numbers I found for GIC in Boca Raton, FL, and the number for GIC shipping; I was unable to contact a single person. The numbers were either disconnected or they were invalid. I have reported them to the BBB. I hope that no one else falls for this scam.
Su
  12th of Nov, 2008
My story is exactly like Shawnna's. I immediately went to my bank and cancelled my card. I have an investigator involved as well. You can also go to your district Attorney's website and complain there as well. I also turned them into the BBB. I will get my money back from my bank in about 10 days. Your bank knows where your money went and they will track the charges down. If they will not...move your account to another bank. I hold ebiz responsible and reported them as well. Also went to the do not call government site to stop emails and telemarketers from harassing me as they had been after made the transaction. There is even a form to fill out on the FBI site. They will go down ! Just a matter of a short time. Good Luck!
Ch
  14th of Nov, 2008
I fell for it too, they have charged my card twice in 2 days and I have been argueing with them ever since. I had to contact my bank and put a stop payment on this company from charging me again. All I ordered was a "sample" that I have yet to receive. I have since canceled everything.
Ni
  20th of Nov, 2008
I ordered the total cleanse product and I also could not get throught with the phone number. I read a post on another complaint site that said if you went to the ebizprogram.com site and clicked on live chat they would cancel it through there. I did that and had to wait about 20 minutes but they did cancel it. Give it a try.
Da
  20th of Nov, 2008
I fell for it TOO! I ended up having to cancel my bank card to avoid additional charges. I did get through on the phone only to be disrespected -- I never received the sample or the full order that they charged me for. I ordered Acai Berry Supreme. The number that I got through on is 866-938-4832 -- it may be busy at first but keep hanging up and calling back and eventually you will get a person -- but I was told that even though I had not received the product my 88.62 plus 5.95 for shipping was not refundable -- they gave me some bogus tracking number. I have reported them to the BBB and the Federal Trade Commission. Be be careful! Do not order from whiteteaacai.com either they are all connected to the same company.
St
  24th of Nov, 2008
I ordered Total Cleanse off the internet over a month ago. I was billed te 5.95 shipping which was fine. When I received the product, I tried and did not like the product. I tried calling 866-320-0038 and a recording came on stating that this was "not an established number". This same telephone number is on the charges on my credit card. I tried the posted telephone number and the "live chat" on the ebiz program website. There has been no cooperation on their part, in fact " Rose" ended our live chat before the issue was settled. Now forced to dispute charges and cancel my credit card. Do not order from them, you will not be able to contact them to cancel your order if you do.
Dm
  25th of Nov, 2008
Same thing here however, I have filed a complaint with Dept. of Consumer Affairs in Floriada, disputed all charges on my credit card related to Total Clenas and sent a certified letter to them. Also sent an E-mail to an address I found related to them and will try the Ebiz program chat line. How terrible that in these difficult times, a company would pursue greed in such a fashion
Dm
  27th of Nov, 2008
Hey just got through to the Total Cleanse phone number @ 1-866-320-0038. It is a miracle!!!. I was told all charges will be refunded. Perhaps this is because I explained I have disputed the charges with my credit card, filed a complaint w/the dept. of Consumer Affairs in Floriada & retuned the last bottle certified mail.
Anyway I obtained the address for the customer service center that is handling the phone calls directed to 1-866-320-0038. I spoke w customer Service Rep Jada Wilson at:
Contact Center.com
HV Del La Costa Avenue
Makatic, Phillipines 1600
Hope you too are sucessful and have a great day.
Ro
  2nd of Dec, 2008
I just fell prey to this as well! I purchased 2 $5.95 samples, one for me and one for my daughter on 2 different credit cards. THey have charged me $89 on each, saying I did not cancel in time!!! This is a total scam! I was on hold for 40 minutes the first time, then was disconnected, then got through (shocking) the next time after 20 minutes. I thought I done my due diligence, and could not find anything under google for acai berry... but googled there title from my confirmation email and found this site :(... I had NO clue..
An
  3rd of Dec, 2008
This also happened to me, but I did receive 1 bottle of the acai berry and 1 total cleanse for $5.95 .
Then I received a phone call from my credit card company for unauthorized purchases
ranging from $80.00 - $100. They went over my purchases with me, there were 3 all in the matter of days of unauthorized purchases never received. I cancelled my cc as well. Today I checked my email to find a message that an order has shipped. I know I won't receive anything. Who can you trust in this world. It so sad that there are companies like this. We become skeptical about all companies and all legit companies lose out.
For now on I will buy my products @ GNC, Vitamin world, Vitamin shoppe.
For all of these bogus companies, what goes around comes around.

Do not fall for this.
  4th of Dec, 2008
I have been waiting on the phone and online chat for the past two hours. Believe or not someone finally answered and canceled my order. Let's hope my bank account is not charged.
  23rd of Dec, 2008
This acai company is a scam and very close to being mail fraud. I am fighting now trying to get my money back. BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS SCAM COMPANY!!!
Pa
  29th of Dec, 2008
I cannot believe I fell for this!! I am a Certified Fraud Examiner and I should have known better. I was a little skeptical so I googled ebizprogram and found these postings. I immediately called my credit card, Capital One, and cancelled my credit card. However, one of the people I spoke to at Capital One said that this company's charges would just roll over to the new account number. I couldn't believe that so I called the Fraud Department and they said that wasn't true.

Here is a number that I was given by Capital One to call and cancel the order (866) 730-8746. I called and actually got through and the company sent me an email saying my trial subscription was cancelled but I'll believe it when I see it. BEWARE!!!