Ebby Halliday / Lied to

1 TX, United States Review updated:

We were told by our realtor Tish Wahl that if we bought and sold a house through Ebby Halliday they would offer a discount on the sale of our house...but it would come through on the purchase of our new house so they could ensure we truly bought and sold ie no prepayment or rebate on the sale.

This is pretty standard and we felt sure it would happen.

well, we close tomorrow and guess who never heard of the rebate and will not offer the discount - Ebby Halliday and Tish Wahl.

I would avoid both like the plague...

More Ebby Halliday Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Eb
      22nd of Feb, 2010

The above comment is very unprofessional and abusive. I have known Tish Wahl for over 10 years, she is an upstanding realtor and has always been extremely professional. I do not know your exact circumstance but was this so-called agreement in writing? I would guess that it was not. It is your responsibility to read your contracts and understand them, if you did not, then you and only you are to blame.

• Ra
      16th of Apr, 2010

This forum is designed to give people the opportunity to voice their opinions about goods and services

there is nothing unprofessional or abusive about my comments or the truth. We had discussed this with our realtor on multiple occaisions and even after finding our house (by ourselves) we made sure to include her on the deal on our new home ...even though I did all the negotiation with the builder and she was not present during any phase except to when she showed up to sign tehn cash her check...we did not have an agreement to buy through Ebby either - yet honor and integrity won out over paper... my suggestion is that since you were not there you stick to things you know.

lie 2 (l)
    n.
    1. A false statement deliberately presented as being true; a falsehood.
    2. Something meant to deceive or give a wrong impression.

• Rg
      27th of May, 2017

@rangercrawford I am also cheated by Ebby Halliday Agent and now they are telling that you did not read the document. It is a cheater company and most of the agents are cheaters. So I don't agree that above comment is unprofessional and abusive. I know a broker Betty Misko, she is a so arrogant that she I sent her 10 emails and she did not listen to me and now it is 4 week. I have every thing in proof. She is such an unprofessional and does not even know what is customer care. This is worst US company I have ever seen. Please don't even think to go with this company. You will be deceived for sure.