eBaymarketing Pty Ltd / Alibaba.com

1 48 Chapman St, Chapel HillBrisbane, Queensland, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0738784448

Do not deal with Putian Tangrentrade or Hengwang Trading Company. They are both scam companies. The first sent me a cheap second hand Dell laptop when I ordered a new mac laptop, and the second sent an old GPS unit when I ordered two new Tomtom units. Both then refused to answer my emails and MSN chat messages. Alibaba.com don't give a damn and the Gold Supplier status is meaningless.

I have contacted over 50 electronics suppliers on alibaba.com. Not one of them will accept escrow payment or offer me any buyer protection and I have not yet found one genuine supplier in the whole morass of scammers. Everyone wants Western Union or Money Gram up front and no protection. I am not wasting my time with alibaba.com any longer because I don't believe there is an honest dealer on the whole network.

Ly

Comments

• Jb
      18th of Nov, 2010

We are making a unique forum where those who have been scammed by Alibaba, GlobalSources, Made-in-China can submit a complain. Apart form that this forum provides free of cost reports, how-tos and a definitive guide to those who are new in the sourcing business. To make this happen we need your assistance. This forum is an initiative taken by the people who have been scammed by these Chinese sites. Please contact us hujelabs[at]gmail.com with a subject "I was scammed".