eBay.com / bought 1992 grand marquese and never received car!

1 1147 east jericho tpk huntington ny, 11743new york city, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 516] 319-7900

On january 23rd I received a phone call from a gentleman by the name of don rahim I became interested in a 1992 grand marquese, I saw on ebay I had only been a member 1 week where someone got hold of my information and bidded on other cars that I did not bid on, which made other members quite upset. So ebay suspended me before they did this I was in the process of buying a car from don rahim at auto exspo. I sent him my money 3, 590.00 byexspress mailon 1/24 08 the shipping cost were included in the 590.00dollars 3,000 was for car payment. Don rahim discovered that I was no longer an registered member and refused to ship the car nor return my money, he has ignored my phone calls he answered the phone everyday during my buying this car from him and has registered the car on his car lot with my insurance information, so someone else in huntinton ny is going to be driving around with my information.in ny whats worst since I am no longer a registered member I take it ebay wont do anything don rahim if this is his real name used the fact that I am no longer an ebay member too exstort money from me. Whats even worst I told him I just lost a car too a dealer that sold my car off his lot because he did not get repair money fast enuogh to work on my car so not only am I out of one car I am out of 3,590.00 and 2 cars I have 2 children in school. I bought this car too replace what happened to the last one its not fair for someone too do this and get away with it my car was my means of transportation for me and my children this man took something from me I worked hard for and its not right.

Comments

• Do
      14th of Apr, 2008

I ordered a set of dvds from BOXSETS4less. and Never received them. All emails result in the run around. This company is a rip off an EBAY should be ashamed for advertising them.

• Cm
      6th of May, 2008

I ordered the HBO series OZ 1-6 from BOXSETS4less, and was shipped WHAT WAS CLEARLY an inferior set of DVD's that wouldn't track on my new SONY DVD player. They garantee 100% satisfaction, yet they won't even answer my emails, I'm out $99.95 for a set of garbage that appear to be pirated tapes.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!they will rip you off. I have sent at least 30 emails and get a canned response of you will hear from us within 16 hours, THAT IS A LIE, YOU WILL GET NO RESPONSE.

• Da
      11th of May, 2008

I can't even find an email address for them. Can you help. Sites link dosen't work

13th of May, 2008

support@boxsets4less is the contact email. I placed an order last week and haven't received any tracking info. Sent an email request yesterday and have yet to get a response. Links don't work on their website.

• Ve
      15th of May, 2008

I placed an order from boxsets4less.com 2 weeks ago...no follow up email, no tracking info...nothing. Isn't there anything we can do???

• Pe
      16th of May, 2008

May I know where this don rahim is from?

• Dj
      1st of Jun, 2008

hey here is the telephone number for Texnic Industries (Boxsets4less) 508-971-0371

• Sh
      3rd of Jun, 2008

SAME THING WITH ME I HATE THIS COMPANY AND THEY SEND GARBAGE. HEY, I GOT ONE RESPONSE BACK FROM SOMEONE FROM BOXSETS4LESS STATING "WE WILL SEND YOU THE REPLACEMENT DISKS, AND NO NEED TO SEND THE DEFECTIVE ONES BACK." AND GUESS WHAT???? WE'RE ON 3 MONTHS NOW AND NOT ONE RESPONSE FROM THEM AGAIN - NO PHONE NUMBER AND NO NAME OF OWNER OR NOTHING!!! ALSO, WHAT IS A SHAME IS THAT I PURCHASED THE SOPRANOS BOX SET FOR MY MOTHER WHO IS DYING OF CANCER AND SHE LOVES THE SOPRANOS AND TO GET HER MIND OFF OF HER CANCER WHILE GOING THROUGH HER CHEMO SESSIONS.. I STATED THIS TO THEM IN 20 EMAILS TO THEM AND NOT A *()*&*) RESPONSE!!! I AM GOING TO FIGHT THEM WITH MY CREDIT CARD TO GET THE MONEY BACK.. tTHEY ALSO CLAIM IN BIG BOLD RED LETTERS ON THEIR WEBSITE THAT THEY "DO NOT TOLERATE PIRATED OR BOOTLEGGED DVD'S." HUH???? SOUNDS FISHY TO ME. WHEN YOU BUY A DVD AT BESTBUY OR MAJOR ELECTRONICS STORES, THE DVD'S ARE CLEAR, CRISP AND DO "NOT" CUT IN AND OUT AND LOOK LIKE THEY ARE RECORDERED OVER ON A CHEAP DVD... ( VERY INTERESTING)

WHAT A SHAME, THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE COMPLETELY ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES... ESPECIALLY IN LIGHT OF THE FACT THAT THEY WRITE THEIR 100% GUARANTY... THEY GUARNTY 100% PIECE OF (**&^^!!! OH- AND EVERY WEEK THEY KEEP LOWERING THE PRICE ON THIS BOX SET - I FIND THIS INTERESTING AS WELL... ALSO IT CAME IN A VERY CHEAP BOX WHICH THE CHEAP FELT CRUMBLED AND FELL APART WHEN WE OPENED IT - AND THE PLASTIC THAT THEY PUT THE DISKS IN I SWEAR TO GOD LOOKS LIKE SARAN WRAP... WHAT A CHEAP DISGRACEFUL COMPANY...

SO PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!! BUYERS BEWARE!!! YOU WILL BE COMPLETELY UPSET WHEN YOU WATCH THESE SKIPPING NON-WORKING DEFECTIVE DISKS!!!

TAKE CARE! AND PLEASE REMEMBER, YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR... ESPECIALLY WITH THIS COMPANY. MY 8 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER COULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB...

• Sh
      3rd of Jun, 2008

OH ONE MORE THING!!! YOU DO GET A REPLY EMAIL FROM THEM IMMEDIATELY STATING "WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITHIN 16 HOURS." HA HA HA HA HA HA -- I AM STILL AWAITING THEIR RESPONSE AND WE'RE GOING ON OVER 3 MONTHS NOW...

WHAT A JOKE!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY... PLEASE. I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE BBB FOR SURE.. I'M SURE THEY HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF COMPLAINTS... REPORT THEM TO THE BBB AND THEY WILL INVESTIGATE...

GOOD LUCK!!!

• Na
      4th of Jun, 2008

Same - I ordered the box set of DEADWOOD. The DVDs jump or don't play at all! I can't access special features. I tried sending them an email and it bounced. How do we warn others NOT to buy from these people?

• So
      13th of Jun, 2008

************DO NOT ORDER ANY PRODUCTS FROM BOXSETS4LESS.COM***************

I ordered the compete series box set of "Star Trek Voyager" from this "company" as a birthday gift for my boyfriend. The DVD quality is blurry and many of them skip or "digitize", rendering them unwatchable. I, too, have emailed boxsets4less.com/Texnic Industries multiple times, only to receive their automated email response that they would get back to me within 16 hours or less. That was almost 2 months ago. I contacted my credit card company to see if they had any info on Texnic, and they gave me what's supposed to be their phone number (508-971-0371). All I get is an answering machine.

I thought I was safe in ordering from them because of their "satisfaction guaranteed" promise. Lies. This was a painful $116.99 lesson in online ordering.

I'll finish this complaint with one word . . . KARMA!

• Do
      18th of Jul, 2008

Like everyone else above, i ordered sopranos dvd for my 16 year old sons b-day...still waiting for a response from them for a month now and his birthday has long passed. Paid for the item, never received the merchandise, emailed them, now i have their phone number (508)971-0371 and i will have my attorney investigate this. they are doing it to everyone. I never received a response or the items that i purchased. Sounds like the items wont work anyway. If any of you have the actual DVD's i suggest holding onto them for evidence, contact the Deptartment of Homeland Security and they will investigate him, then most certainly arrest him. I saw it happen to a tenant of mine before. This is horrible what this guy is doing.

• D
      18th of Jul, 2008

After writing such a horrible complaint earlier today, i received my DVD's and they were perfect. I called the company to apologize and not only did he refund my credit as promised but he wouldnt take the money for the DVD's again. I feel so bad about what I said, but because they weren't returning my emails and calls, i freaked out especially when i saw the other complaints. Anyway, Im trying to get my complaint retracted and the owner did confess that he's had problems with his email service and it is in the process of being corrected. He gets some of the emails but not all. If you have a problem, please continue to try to call him or email him and he will respond.

Thanks Texnic, the DVD's are perfect. If I were you I would try to include an address or phone number on your website so that people will feel more comfortable about buying from you (im sure you already thought of it). Thanks and your payment is on its way!

• Ih
      11th of Aug, 2008

To the above person who claims you got the DVDs perfect:

No one believes you. If anything, you are probably one of the scammers who's running the website.

How can so many people have problems, but you suddenly receive perfect DVDs? What a load of crap.

• Ha
      13th of Aug, 2008

They used to have another website called "www.barginvideo.com"

THEY ARE NOW SUSPENDED!!! IT FEELS SOOOOOOO GOOD.

• Ni
      28th of Aug, 2008

I've had the same problem. Only I received the DVDs and sent them back expecting a refund only to get no response through email. I just tried calling the number, and the number is no longer in service. I hope some one will shut them down!!!

• He
      11th of Sep, 2008

Here is the e-mail address to the Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation in Mass.
    File a complaint about this rip off company. I just did.

www.mass.gov/?pageID=ocaterminal&L=5&L0=Home&L1=Consumer&L2=Banks+%26+Banking&L3=Consumer+Complaints+%26+Public+Resources&L4=Complaints&sid=Eoca&b=terminalcontent&f=dob_complaint&csid=Eoca

The address is:
    Texnic Industries ( aka Box Sets 4 Less )
    87 Washington Street
    New Bedford, MA 02740

Phone # 509 999 1530

• He
      11th of Sep, 2008

Here is the CORRECT link to the Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation in Mass.
    File a complaint.

www.mass.gov/?pageID=ocautilities&sid=Eoca&U=oca_contact_form

The address is:
    Texnic Industries ( aka Box Sets 4 Less )
    87 Washington Street
    New Bedford, MA 02740

Phone # 509 999 1530

7th of Oct, 2008

DO NOT SHOP AT www.boxsets4less.com!!!

I got scammed by this ### and will do everything in my power to sue him. How can he get away with this?

I called my credit card company and started a dispute back when I got the charge. I got refunded the money... but my mind is still not at ease! READ ABOVE! TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE SHOVING MONEY DOWN THEIR POCKETS!

• Va
      28th of Oct, 2008
    Ebay.com - Ads in product listings
    Ebay.com

On October 15th, I made a payment from my paypal account as I always have. On October 18th, Ebay took the fees out of my Paypal account a second time without my authorization. When I contacted Ebay, I was told it will be 30 days before they can refund my payment back to paypal.

Why is it that they can take my money without me approving the payment in Paypal, and then tell me 30 days to make a refund? This is unacceptable.