eBay.co.in - Jaya Krishna / Product never shipped!

India Review updated:
I purchased a item from jaya krishna reddy.g he listed his item on ebay.co.in. The registered id for
that item is-[protected]. I contacted him on his mobile number [protected]. He told me to deposit 17600 rupees to his account and i deposited as cash to his icici abnk account no: 63100ssssss and i deposited it on 13th of march and i am also having the receipt of the bank.

After depositing the money he is denying me product and telling me that i will not give u the money also for this i wrote to ebay.co.in people and to the icici bank also. But they told me that they cannot help u in these matter. Beware of this person!

N  15th of Jun, 2008 by

I am a regular buyer from E-Bay.

Sorry to know about you not receiving the product despite paying.

ICICI people will not be able to help you. The only people who help you are Ebay. If they are not able to help you find out and approach Consumer Forum in your or surrounding area / locality / district.

You can press charges against the vendor for not sending the item and also against ebay for not taking any action.

Make a try. But you have to show consumer forum the proof of your paying the amount, print out of ebay listing.

Good Luck