eBay / videocon led tv not received

eBay India Private Limited, 14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Goregaon (East),, mumbai, India Review updated:

I had bid on ebay for videocon led tv and ebay sent me confirmation mail on my mail that I had won the bid and after some time I received a call from the seller he sent me the bank account name to transfer the money but before making transaction I asked ebay by making call on ebay customer care about money transfer method in auction because for this item there is no any option to transfer money (buy now or pay now option) ebay told me that u can directly transfer the money in seller account they are verified and trusted seller. After confirmation from ebay I transfer money rs. 30000 to the seller account on 22 dec 2015, but after transaction the seller not pic my call and not reply me since 10 days. After that I complaint in ebay regarding the seller behavior but ebay told me that he cant do any thing in this case. Now pls tell me the way to solve my case. Mob. [protected] (rajesh kumar)

eBay
eBay

Ra
Jan 05, 2016

Comments

• On
      Jan 07, 2016

Dear raj10212,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly share your Paisa pay id or Claim id at ebayindia.[protected]@gmail.com so that our team can assist with your concern.

Regards,
    Team Ebay

• Ra
      Jan 07, 2016

i already sent my bank transaction slip to insellerverification @ebay.com
    i have proof of seller residence and confirmation mail of ebay so pls solve my issue otherwise i go to the consumer court towards ebay as well as seller