eBay Success System / fraud rip off

1 PA, United States Review updated:

Danger, danger, beware of ebay success system on line job,, like google treasure chest, there are hidden fees read every thing before giving out your cc # i, ve experienced both sites and had $ 72.21 removed from my account with out knowing it until I got my bank statement please remember this if all else, you should not have to buy an internet job, if you buy any type of on line job kit, read very carefully, and you will see, please note that neither of the two are in any way affiliated with the real google or ebay. Note # 2 I finally got someone to answer the phone, they claim that they will refund my money, in 7 to 10 days, still waiting, still waiting, still waiting. Ps no matter what with today's economy situation, the internet is full of get rich, quik thieves, do not I repeat do not give your cc # out until you have read all the small print, good luck and god bless

Comments

• So
      18th of May, 2009

How could I be so stupid! I thought this was actually Ebay... I guess my desire to work from home got the best of me. Anyway, I've been trying to get someone to answer the phone & been on hold for hours at a time. I just keep praying & asking God to protect our finances from my stupid mistake.

I've alerted my bank of this & I'm hoping if they try to get to my account - that my bank will stop the transaction. However, it may result in me closing my bank account & having one angry husband!

Please, people, don't be as stupid as I was. Stay away from Ebay Success Stories!

18th of May, 2009

i made the same mistake, however i did get a refund by calling this number 866-951-1406 please do not give up you will be able to get your money back, although it takes up to 2 weeks for processing, you will not get the $1.97 back good luck and as i say, this is a lesson learned, no matter what it is -------- read the small print especially went on the Internet. NOTE: another one to watch out for is GOOGLE TREASURE CHEST, SAME CATCH THEEM

• Ne
      20th of May, 2009

I've been monitoring all of the so called e-bay sucess systems offers onthe internet, I too fell into this line of crap, If you want to be a sucess on e-bay, just ask e-bay, how to sell, how to set up a pay pal account, how to list your stuff.look at what's being sold and for how much, you'll need multiple streams of income.checout some free internet stratgies and marketing tools, but the hardest thing to do is to figure out what's going to sell and what's not going to sell. All these survey companies and typing for money will not make you rich, you may even get ripped off. When you see something that you think is O.K., scroll dow to TEARMS OF SERVICE and click on it, there you will find exactly what your in for. One of the e-bay sucess systems originated in Cypress Greece, and was run according to Greek Law. Here's how I scamed the scamers, I got a VISA pre-paid credit card for $20.00 plus a small fee for processing, go out and use this card on whatever, when it gets down to $2.50, order your e-bay sucess system kit, then download the software, after I downloaded the software, I spent about a hour on it, when I tried to get back on it the following day, it said this site does not exist. you will loose your $1.95 SH, and the kit is nothing more than a CD that tells you the same thing that E-BAY will tell you for FREE!!!

26th of May, 2009

The website I was directed to when I was offered the e-bay success system said nothing about a monthly payments or subscribing to anything. I was offered a free discwith information on how to use e-bay effictively, I just had to pay for postage and packaging. I looked through the website and found no information about any other payments I would have to make. This is the website address I was directed to http://ebaysuccesssystem.net/ I decided to order the out of curiosity, which I don't see as being particularly stupid, as I did check out the site to see if there were other charges involved. In the first month, I had $39.95 and $9.95 taken off my credit card and in the second month I had 2 payments of $39.95, one on the 19th and the other on the 20th, and one payment of $9.95, in total so far, $i39.75 and I have recieved nothing in return apart from the disc which I didn't even download yet. When I e-mailed to ask for my money back they said they had cancelled my membership (I have to wait till next month to see if they have.) When I questioned them about the terms, they directed me to a totally different website that offered the system as 3 day free trial and and stated that you would have to cancel after 3 days. This was not the same website. I am stil trying to get my money back, if any one can offer me any advice I would be gratefull, for anyone who is thinking of ordering this for whatever reason, don't, it's a con.

• Jp
      27th of May, 2009

Ebay successsystem is truly a fraud in the worst way. They trick you into trying something for $1.97-or whatever it was-and they charge your account $39.95. While I should have known better as I've written an article on scams like these, I still was curious. My courosity costed me a bit of money. Any ways, they are really V & H Technologies in Bellevue, WA. The FBI, I'm sure would love to hear their story. Wouldn't like to be there? I sure would. Their 800 number is a fraud. Everything about them is a fraud. It's a shame.

• Me
      27th of May, 2009

Is there any way to stop them from taking any money from you? I made the mistake of putting in my card number about 20 minutes ago, and then googling it. I now realize how stupid I was. I'm calling my credit card company, but will they be able to stop it? Is there any way to unsubscribe from it?

28th of May, 2009

On the other website, the one I didn't see till they sent it to me, they said it was a free 3 day trial and if you cancelled after 3 days, you would not be charged. try cancelling by email. Every email I have sent I have recieved a reply to, even if I have not been satisfied with what they had to say.
    I have told them if they do not refund my money in full, I will be contacting the FBI. As I live in Ireland I don't know how to do this so any advice anyone can give me on how to contact them would be gratefully recieved.

• Le
      29th of May, 2009

There are unfortunately tons and tons of scams out there. It is our system that is the problem. Everyone is chipping off of everyone to make a living. It is sad really that this is the best system we have achieved for our species.

We no longer work for the greater good of our communities because our communities have been expanded so wide because of our population. At the same time we are being dumbed down by our own media. We are bombarded all day long by advertising and every person you run into is trying to sell you something on one level or another.

We produce cheap products designed to fail at a certain rate to keep cyclical consumption going. This of course produces mass waste. We are destroying our environment at the same time, which is what we need ultimately to sustain our lives. We are basically forced to do this because of the pressures put on us from the system itself.

Can you see where this is going?

• Bo
      30th of May, 2009

People. . . . you do not have to buy a system to make money on ebay. I have been selling on ebay for years and I have never purchased any system. 1st, you register as a seller. 2. to start, search your own home for things to sell, take pictures of the item and list in auction format and list at a low price and let the auction run for 7 days. Hopefully, it will sell at a fair price. 3. find something you are interested in, such as a hobby and then find sources for the products. . . at a wholesale price or a dropshipper who will handle inventory for you. then, and this is very important, do product searches for your items to see what the demand is for your item, search the completed auctions section to see if and at what price your items can sell for. the "job" is to find items that are of interest to you and that are of interest to others that you can buy at a lower price than at which you will be selling. . . make sure that you can cover your cost of product AND Ebay's selling fees. . . the rest is your profit. . . .reinvest a percentage of the profit and keep the rest. . . . sounds easy, eh? Well it is the same as any other business. . . it will take a commitment of time and a steady work ethic. . . . there are no free rides. . . no matter what anybody tells you. . . . but you can. . . with persistance and steady work ethic make a good living selling on ebay. . . . one rule of thumb to remember is that ebay is a "Buyer's Market", therefore things are going to sell at a buyers price more times than not. It is also a numbers game. . . . the more you list, the more you will sell and eventually the more your income will be. Be patient, be frugal, be committed, do your homework, be dedicated. . . . most of all, build a good reputation with your customers and they will come back time and time again. . . . it is not difficult, but it takes time and dedication. . . in other words, you have to work at it.. . . . remember. . . research your products in the "Completed Auctions" section and you will learn what will and will not sell and at what price you can expect to sell at. . . . . YOU DO NOT NEED TO PURCHASE ANYBODY'S SYSTEM! My email is boogiemn@frontier.net and I will be happy to answer anybody's questions concerning any of this anytime. My ebay id is boogieman and my ebay store name is Durango Trophy.

• Bo
      30th of May, 2009

Liz, www.fbi.gov should take you to the FBI's home page. sincerely, boogieman

• Ra
      1st of Jun, 2009

I called the number that Cuddly suggested(866-951-1406) and it was not connected in any way to Ebay Success System. My credit card company gave me a temporary credit of $39.95 while the billing dispute department investigates the charge). I wonder if Cuddly missed a digit!
    Ray

• Wi
      1st of Jun, 2009

My Mastercharge Dispute Dept. advised that I must give formal notice of cancellation before they will refuse further charges from these ###. Formal notice could be an email or letter. But I am stuck with at least one month's scam.

1st of Jun, 2009

After badgering Ebay Success system with emails and threatening them with informing the FBI, they emailed me and said they would be refunding the money to my credit card in full. I will have to wait a few days to see if it happens. but it seems to be more than anyone else has gotten so far. Thanks for the website address boogieman, hopefully I won't have to use it!

1st of Jun, 2009

i checked out the number, by gosh its been changed, probably do to the volume of calls from being ripped off, i only wish people knew to check on here, before ordering, it would sure save some headaches, just a reminder to be careful of google treasure chest also same basic scam

• Un
      4th of Jun, 2009

Where do you find an email address for this company? I cannot find any contact information and have been charged the $9.95 and $39.95 too. Luckily I cancelled my card today ebfore anything else came through.

• Me
      4th of Jun, 2009

i went on the site they give you and talked to the live chat they have and they claimed they cancelled my account, then i got a call from them to talk about it and i was like i cancelled this, and he was like ill take you off the list, i have yet to see if my card has been charged

• Op
      5th of Jun, 2009

ebay success system is bogus, i signed up afew days ago for it they said they would charge my card 1.95 cents for a free kit, and i would have 3 days to cancel they didn't even wait three days and they charged my account 39.95 they same day when you call the umber the bank has its a bogas number, when i checked my email and call a number they had on they have you waiting for atleast an 45 minutes if your lucky and then they say you signed up for it an they say they can give a refund, when i told them i didn't even have 3 days or received the package as yet they put me on hold for another 20 mins and then come back and offer me not to cancel they would offer me a free trip to florida for 3 days and after i come back i can cancel further billing if i want, no one has contacted me as yet, be ware, take the narrow road not the wide

• Fe
      5th of Jun, 2009

I too was drawn in by the quick money, work from home deal, and they too took my money without me even knowing. After a couple days trying to find a way to contact them I finally called 1- 800-808-8529 and got my money back. It took me awhile because your on hold forever, but after countless times and lots of patience someone finally answered. You have to be very firm and fight but you can get your money back. Good luck and keep at it.

5th of Jun, 2009

can u imagine the money they make on interest from your money while they have it, im sure the above is only a fraction of all the people took to the cleaners

• Ve
      5th of Jun, 2009

This is the biggest scam. I highly recommend for you to cancel your credit or debit card immediately so no charges can be made.
    PLEASE BE CAREFU L with other possible scams. I always look up scams on google when I research a possible internet business. I did not do it this time because I know eBAY to be a reputable company.Wow day of deception!
    Why does eBAY not arrest this sort of scam. They must be aware of Michael Greenes video!!