eBay / sold me manufacturing defect iphone 4

Aug 7, 2015
ebay and ebay seller
MY name is santosh s from bijapur. contact number is [protected].

i had purchased iphone 4 32 gb on 13/05/2015 from ebay seller ” cellworld_apd ” PaisaPay ID [protected]. amount 12176/-.

on 01/06/2015(within 12 days) camera was not working (i recieved iphone on 19/05). i called ebay and told the problem because it was still under 30days ebay gaurantee.

i requested for repair or replacement of iphone.seller contacted me. he promised me that he will repair it and if the problem arises again, he will replace it and begged me not to ask for refund of money.

i sent the iphone to ” cellworld_apd ” on 03/06/2015.he sent it back after repair on 20th june which i recieved on 27th june(DTDC COURIER-Awb no-V22906542)

on 11/07/2015 (within 13 days)camera stopped working again.there was no signal from any sim which was inserted.i could not use the phone.
i called ebay and told the problem. they told that 30 days ebay guarantee is over, we cant help you. i asked the seller for replacement on 11/07/2015. he told that wait for ramzan to be finished because his partner is on leave.since then he is not picking my calls or replying to messages.he is not ready to recieve the iphone by courier.

i raised complaint to ebay about this.
the complaint id [protected]. ebay is not making any progress with the case.

i went to apple store to get the iphone checked. they have GIVEN ME IN WRITING that there is hardware issue and its a manufacturing defect. IT CANNOT BE REPAIRED.it will keep having problems.
they also told me that iphone was NOT NEW. IT WAS a REPLACED iphone.

1) iphone is not new has mentioned on the website.
2)seller knew that there was a manufacturing defect, he resold it to me and then offered me to repair it within 15 days (i have written proof from apple service centre stating that it cannot be repaired)
3)inspite of having 18months warranty, seller is refusing to recieve calls and messages.
4)ebay is ducking behind 30 days guarantee.

what am i supposed to do?? . i want my money back. i dont want anything else.please help me
i dont trust the seller or EBAY now.

the link to the ebay page is

the seller page clearly states that the warranty is 18months.

eBay Logo eBay