eBay Seller Sunsmile*2013stole my money no product

I ordered through Ebay through the auction from this stores item: http://stores.ebay.com/sunsmile2019/
SUNSMILE*2013 a purchse of $ 16.10 us dollars for " Black Mannequin Necklace Jewelry Pendant Display Stand Holder Show Decorate SU " ( [protected] ) Quantity: 7 at $ 2.30 each. Ordered on Nov 3, 2014 now Feb 19 lol... Ebay will not refund because I waited tooo long to file but SELLER kept assuring me it was just stuck in custom's. The seller told me Dec 31st air-mailed me 2nd time order and still I never got it so then seller says will refund but NEVER DOES and not Out of Office.
email from them: sunsmile*2013 is out of the office until 02/23/2015 and may not be able to respond to your message. Message from sunsmile*2013: "We are sorry to cause you troubles. Tomorrow is the holiday for the spring festival . We have 8 days off. Sorry for the delay to replay your message.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Alsip, IL Everything will be solved on the next day (Monday).
email from them: Dear Friend, It seems to be strange. We shipped twice, you did not receive any one. Entangled, or deception could not solve the problem.We have already shipped twice to you, lost lots of money, including product, shipping fee, eBay transaction fee, PayPal fee. Bearing 50% of responsibility for each is reasonable for both. If you agree, we will refund half to you within 2 workdays. Thank you for your understanding. Waiting for your soon reply.
NO REFUND WAS GIVEN and this email was before holiday lol.
Another email lie about refunding me: Your order was sent out to you on2014-11-04 Shipped by China post.
It has already arrived your country, and waiting for the customs release. The Post will delivery to you within 1 week.
If you still not receive after 1 week, please email us. We will resend or refund to you according to the business rules.
Best regards" - sunsmile*2013

Un
Feb 19, 2015

Comments

• Ed
      Jul 20, 2016

I tried to purchase a 10M bore scope and basically THE SAME EXACT THING happened to me. They just wait until you can no longer complain on ebay and STEAL your money. BUYER BEWARE!!! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS VENDOR!!!