eBay - Pamela Herlihy2001 toyota tacoma trd 4 door red

I emailed [protected]@gmail.com about this truck and she clammed to be going through eBay and she scammed me out of 1500$ she needs to be reported everything seemed legit but I do not want anyone else giving this person any more money! She also said that she was giving it away because of her son passing away! It was completely through email and moneygram. Do not trust this person or ad!

eBay - Pamela Herlihy
eBay - Pamela Herlihy

Ra
Feb 04, 2017

Comments

Feb 17, 2017

Pamela Herlihy ALMOST scammed me as well but using Walmart2Walmart to send cash didn't set right with me since, as Ive shopped with eBay for years, I know eBay ONLY USES PAYPAL. I tried calling ebay and the first person I spoke with never said anything about it being a scam and put me through to someone else. This person didn't seem to understand what I was saying at all so I told her I would call back and talk with someone who understands me, she unhung on me?! Anyway, called back and was told YES it was infact a scam. Thank goodness we didn't get to the sending funds. Hope they get the bi*%$# before she scams others. I feel bad for the person or people who fell for it.

• Go
      Oct 18, 2017

@andria simpson-russell Sorry..and THANK YOU SO MUCH for the heads up...she is going by the name of Kitty Wells now I was interested in the 2001 Toyota Tacoma...she told me her husband passed away and that is why she was selling because it brought bad memories...I will no longer accept emails from this person...I was so close to falling for this scam.

• Da
      Nov 06, 2018

@andria simpson-russell It's a 2003 Toyota Tacoma SR5, in pеrfесt working сondition, no body work or paint еvеr done, garagе kept, no mеchanical problems whatsoevеr.
    It has low milеs (87, 572), 3.4L V6 gasolinе еngine - 4WD, runs smooth and the automatic transmission shifts pеrfеctly. The intеrior is like nеw.
    All rеgular maintеnanсе was pеrformеd at an authorizеd garagе.
    It will сome with a сlеan and clеar title undеr my name frее from any loans or liеns.
    If you dесide to buy it, you'll reсеive all the papеrs(inсluding a сlеar title), owner's manual, kеys and a notarizеd buy-sеll сontract alrеady signеd by mе. The pricе was reduсеd to $1500 bеcause I'm in a hurry to find a buyеr.
    I nееd to sеll the truck bеfore 15 of the nеxt month, whеn I will be lеaving on military duty with my unit to rеplaсe and hеlp the troops sсhеduled to сomе home this yеar.
    Hate to sеll it but it's not worth kееping insuranсe and paying storagе fееs for a yеar!

SSG Pamela Herlihy
    Bravo Company, Utah National Guard

WOWWW SHE TOLD ME ANOTHER STORY, SOMEONE MUST STOP THIS PERSON WHO EVER THEY MIGHT BE...

• Lu
      Feb 25, 2017

Did you complain to the company? I got scammed by them on a Letgo

• Al
      May 14, 2017

Wow I was talking to them too, glad I found this! The story sounded way too good to be true! Hope they get caught and fined!!!

• Bo
      Jun 12, 2017

They almost got me to until I looked the name up and found this. it was a 2004 black Tacoma. Said their son had died and was trying to get rid of the bad memories. Trying to sell on letitgo under the name John then asked for my email to send me more pictures and info.

• Ro
      Jun 15, 2017

@Bob Leeburg WOW!!! she just sent me pics of a black Tacoma for $2000 and said it was because her son passed 2 months ago. My gut told me I should look this up. Thanks for posting!!!

• Do
      Jun 22, 2017

My son called me tonight and told me that he found a really nice toyota pickup that is in his price range. He asked me to look at the email she sent ( Pamela Herlihy) I looked at it and then did a little research!!! WOW this lady should be put in JAIL!!
    Hi, I have received your email regarding the 2004 Toyota Tacoma SR5 V6. The car has 100, 242 miles, 3.4L V6.
    The car is in perfect condition with clear title, no accidents, no liens or loans and it has just been completely serviced. The engine runs very good and the automatic transmission shifts perfectly. The price for the car is $2, 000 (including delivery and handling to your address). I'm selling this car because my child of only 26 years died 2 months ago in a bike accident, the car belonged to my son and it brings me bad memories and that's the reason I want to sell it. Me and my husband travel a lot with our business and we want to make this deal through eBay Motors (Buyer Protection Program), so if you're interested in purchasing the car just reply me your full name, full address, phone number and email address so I can notify eBay. Once that is done, they will contact you in the next 12 hours to explain the entire procedure.

Mileage: 100, 242
    Drivetrain: 4X4
    Doors: 4

God Bless you and your family

Jul 04, 2017

@Doug Gmoney I received the same email just hours ago. . Glad I researched as well.

Oct 12, 2017

@Doug Gmoney She tried the same with me.

• Go
      Oct 18, 2017

@Antonio Avvocato Omg! I just emailed someone selling a 2001 Toyota Tacoma for 1, 500. I'am so glad I read these comments.

• Wi
      Oct 16, 2018

This person is currently trying to sell the truck on offer up I thought it was suspicious and Googled her name and sure enough I found this thank you all for taking the time to put this information out there and I don't understand how people can do these types of things but God bless you guys I attached the picture

• Da
      Oct 19, 2018

Now October 2018 and they’re still at it!!!
    Offerup BeWARE As well as everyone
    God bless
    Report actions to police edp if money is sent
    This is breaking federal laws not just local.
    God bless

Oct 22, 2018

@Dawnloveslife This lady scammed my dad of 1, 500 plus more she also acted like an offer up support member ever too. Did you every get you money back or anything??

Oct 22, 2018

This lady scammed my dad out of 1, 500 plus more she also acted like an offer up support member, did you ever get your money back or took steps towards getting it back ??

• Uc
      Jun 03, 2019

This person also goes by the tag SSg Laura McFerrin I saw an ad on Let Go for a 2004 Toyota Tacoma. This was "her" response.

Hi, I have received your email regarding the 2004 Toyota Tacoma with only 101k miles v6 engine.
    The engine runs very good and the automatic transmission shifts perfectly.

The price for the car is $1, 500 (including delivery and handling to your address).
    Me and my husband travel a lot with our business and we want to make this deal through eBay Buyer Protection Program.

So if you're interested in purchasing the car just reply me your full name, full address and phone number, so I can notify eBay. Once that is done, they will contact you in the next 24 hours to explain the entire procedure.

God Bless you and your family

Jun 17, 2019

She is doing again know to my sister with a Jeep Cherokee please be aware, she use the same story. And she have persons that help her, please aware !!! My sister saw the announcement at OfferUp !!!