eBay / lack of product hoover carpet cleaner model fh50900 from four vendors!
This is the fourth vendor from which I have "purchased" the Hoover Carpet Cleaner model #FH50900. I began in October, 2018 and the last order was on Dec. 15th. I am so upset that your vendors advertise the same product over and over again and then, when they don't come, eventually refund my money with no explanation. FOUR VENDORS!!! The last one was Sean Hamilton, Invoice ID: EBAY35809012731. The one before was from claytonammo_3 - he also refunded my money. Another was from us-plaza who was polite but couldn't fill my request and refunded my money. The first (I believe) was from elite_warehouses who stated that when they checked the product it wasn't in good condition.
That's FOUR DIFFERENT VENDORS WHO FRAUDULENTLY ADVERTISED THIS SAME PRODUCT!!
And I STILL do not have a carpet cleaner!!! I must state here that I am not out any money, but I definitely feel that I have been scammed out of a lot of time and futile worrying!!
IF POSSIBLE, I DO STILL WANT THAT PRODUCT!!! Please advise!!
Patricia Corona - [protected]@aol.com - [protected] cell
More eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - account suspension
- eBay - didn't receive my items
- eBay Linwei PQQ - chinese seller scam fraud
- eBay - didn't received no package.
- eBay.com - lp00119897705500