eBay India / cheating at ebay purchase!
I have paid INR 450/- on 11/02/2007 to online purchase of item AB Slimming Belt (Item No.[protected]) through Paisa Pay (ID: [protected]) from the seller srinivasan15. But the item has not been delivered to my address. Moreover, the seller has de-registered from ebay site after receiving the payment. From ebay I could not receive the email ID of the seller. The phone number given by them was proved to be fake. I lodged the complaint in dispute forum of ebay, but do not expect much help from them as they are lingering with my complaint on the pretext of dispute rules. ebay does not verify the contact information of the seller when they register to the site. ebay is only interested to extort fees from the seller at the expense of customer security. There is no security to the customers purchasing items in ebay and they are at the mercy of dishonest sellers who in connivance of ebay are robbing the customers. Be careful to purchase anything through ebay.
More eBay India Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - deceptive information on checkout
- eBay - unethical behavior allowing a seller to cancel a purchase after I paid for the item.
- eBay - unethical behavior scam
- eBay - always have trouble signing in!
- eBay - lack of product hoover carpet cleaner model fh50900 from four vendors!