eBay India / useless helpdesk
I was a user of ebay. I thought its a good web portal or online shopping. I was in the process of purchasing a mobile phone and a mouse. The payment has been made amounting to Rs 13,500/-. In the meantime my account was blocked on some flimsy ground. The seller even after acknowledging that he ad received payment gave an unpaid strike against me thinking that as i was suspended i cant do anything. I am trying to reach helpdesk but they are not responding. I think nobody is reading my email and i am getting an automated reply every time i tried to reach them. I think it is useless now as there is no phone number listed for solving my prob on there website. So ebay is good as long as u dont landup in a problem. The moment u r in trouble even on flimsy ground. there is no one whom u can ask for help.
More eBay India Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - I sent back fuel pumps back and have no refund yet.
- eBay - seller complaint
- eBay - refund - customer service
- eBay.com/Tolullectibles - not helping with my item. 
- eBay - watch casio edifice