eBay India / useless helpdesk
I was a user of ebay. I thought its a good web portal or online shopping. I was in the process of purchasing a mobile phone and a mouse. The payment has been made amounting to Rs 13,500/-. In the meantime my account was blocked on some flimsy ground. The seller even after acknowledging that he ad received payment gave an unpaid strike against me thinking that as i was suspended i cant do anything. I am trying to reach helpdesk but they are not responding. I think nobody is reading my email and i am getting an automated reply every time i tried to reach them. I think it is useless now as there is no phone number listed for solving my prob on there website. So ebay is good as long as u dont landup in a problem. The moment u r in trouble even on flimsy ground. there is no one whom u can ask for help.
More eBay India Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - deceptive information on checkout
- eBay - unethical behavior allowing a seller to cancel a purchase after I paid for the item.
- eBay - unethical behavior scam
- eBay - always have trouble signing in!
- eBay - lack of product hoover carpet cleaner model fh50900 from four vendors!