eBay-centricalenterprises / misleading and liar

1 KY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 513-702-3099

WARNING: Do not buy anything from this seller. I bought a broken camera and returned it for a refund. Well guess what, I was told I have the last camera they have in stock. Bill Meister from Centrical Enterprises said it has full warranty. So, I paid for the shipping to send it to Vancouver for repairs only to find out Kodak do not repair refurbished cameras. And guess what, I had to return it to centrical so i can get a [censored]ING REFUND!!!

I had spent $50 for shipping and handling to receive my camera, send it to Vancouver, and finally to return to cenrical so that I can get my money back!!!

PLEASE DO NOT do business with CENTRICAL ENTERPRISES !!

Comments

7th of Jul, 2008

It sounds like you told Kodak that you bought the item on ebay instead of giving them the business name of the retailer. They definitely honor their warranty on new AND refurbished in the USA and Canada.

• Mi
      3rd of Apr, 2011

This same guy sold me a camera that was suppesed to be new and in perfect working order. It was a Kodak, and when it arrived it only took unfocused photos and was clearly not working properly! So I paid postage to send it back - got tracking to make sure I could see when he got it. After he'd accepted the camera, he started saying he would get back to us about the refund. Then a couple weeks later when I contacted him again, he he started denying he ever got the package! I kept trying, (especially since I had confirmation in print he had recieved it)but we never did get our money, or even the stupid broken camera back. DON'T BUY FROM THIS GUY - HE WILL SCAM YOU!!!

• Mi
      3rd of Apr, 2011

CENTRICAL ENTERPRISES is garbage, and BILL MEISTER is a theif.