eBay / discrimination
I have been a member of EBay since 2001. I have bought and sold items on EBay for the last seven years. I always paid and accapted payments with checks and USPS Money Orders. Now EBay changed their rules so you can't use anything other than an electronic process to buy or pay for goods.
Earlier this year I had a CC on file with EBay. The account number was stolen and was used by an unknown persons to charge things on several unauthorized sites. The CC issuer caught the fraud and advise us of it. We were able to get the unauthorized charges taken off uor account. The CC was canceled and closed. The only place it was used was on EBay online and thats how the criminals got the number.
Now EBay won't let me place any adds or bid because I don't have the electronic means to pay or accept payments.
In a modern age it is discrimination against senior citizens to prevent them from participating in a legal transactions.
Its hard enough paying for medecine to keep alive on, now I can't even sell a few things to help pay for medicines I need.
More eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - customer service 
- eBay - employee & a vendor 
- eBay - I am complaining about ebay customer service. 
- eBay - ebay is intolerant and discriminatory toward it's sellers
- eBay - sunnybunny37