eBay / suspended for selling purses on ebay that I bought on ebay

United States Review updated:
2.5
I was suspended for 12 months even though I had over 100 sales transactions with 100% positive feedback. I sold coach purse's no fakes but further more-I bought every purse off ebay! I never had a customer tell me their bag was fake, I never sold a fake but I was suspended for selling the bags that I just bought off ebay - because they suspected they might be fake. I was suspended several times, each time I would ask "what did I do wrong?" they always give a very vague general reply "it could be fake" or it could be a "copy rights issue". Ok, that does not help me. They charge for listing the item they pulled and when they suspend you they pull all of your items and you still have to pay the fee. Then they will allow you back on about 1 week later, you list the same items they will sometimes let them sell or sometimes they will pull them again! And still charge you the second fee! This happen several times, the last time resulting in a 12 month suspension. I bought in bulk lots on ebay because thats what they said to do-buy in bulk-buy lots on ebay! Now I am stuck with probably 60 or more purses that I can't even sell fast enough. Between listing them, having them pulled, current stock, the bags that sold but I did not get to collect on because it looked like I was no longer a registered user, I have lost hundreds and hundreds of dollars! Not to mention the stress of it all. I would really like to do something about it but don't even know where to begin. Any ideas?
Bb

Comments

Me
  11th of Sep, 2008
I had the same problem they suspended me for 3 months (tying up $8000) because I was selling iPhones and they wanted to know where I was getting the iphones from... Keep in mind in the pictures I always showed the iphones + receipts I was buying the phones directly from Apple store with the Paypal credit card!!! They are just a bunch of idiots with nothing better to do lacking common sense.
Da
  1st of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I was selling girls clothing, no top designer items and they did me the same way, they will not answer my emails, 100% feedback
Ch
  1st of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I bought a book signed by Obama and a glove signed by Muhammad Ali. The glove was purchased over a year ago. The book was purchased a week before I relisted it. The book had passed PSA Quick Opinion (an Ebay and PSA SCAM!!).
I listed both items and was suspended forever! I had several items listed and had an invoice outstanding to Ebay for the listing fees for items they closed out on me! They froze my PayPal account and took the funds out for the listing fees! During this whole thing I had sold a book to www.flatsigned.com on Ebay. He was refunded the money and STILL HAS THE BOOK!!

Ebay is NOT the auction site to sell or buy on!!! There are several other sites that are much better and fair and honest. In the end Ebay will take FULL advantage of you! Avoid Ebay and you will avoid frustration being conned out of your money!
Jo
  24th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
There is a forum I found on the internet that is free, and helps with Ebay, PayPal, business and the law. Just post any question, the experts will answer it if it has not already been answered!

The forum has a lot of expert advice on it. http://www.modeeworld.com/forums I found advice there about how to avoid EBAY suspensions, get past PayPal limitations, also lots of detailed help on creating your own business, getting past trademark violations, VERO and lots more. Plus general advice on how best to sell on EBAY, what sells the best, how to get the best price for your product, really everything related to EBAY and internet business.

Also advice about how EBAY really works and how PayPal really works. The inside scoop.

Beautiful forum. I was made a moderator of the forum and I love it!
  8th of May, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
You probably got reported by your competition and the 'gang reporters' on the ebay 'shoes, purses and fashion accessories' board. They spend all of their time using that board to eliminate the competition so they can monopolize the ebay handbag business.

They have had hundreds of handbag sellers suspended and are actually selling fakes themselves!
Au
  11th of Jul, 2015
Several of our clients also got suspended for reasons they do not understand. However, here is a list of reasons that can get you suspended without a doubt: http://auctionessistance.com/ebay-suspension/
Ge
  7th of Apr, 2017
eBay doesn't care about the seller anymore. All they care about is taking your money and throwing you to the curb. They won't even bother helping you try to get your account appealed.

I had to hire Auction Essistance to help me get back on.
Em
  27th of May, 2017
eBay Raped Me And Threw Me In A Ditch

eBay has literally raped me and left me in a ditch. That is how it feels when they shut down your account out of a whim with no logical explanation. Out of nowhere, you are hit with a limitation. No explanation, no chance to appeal?

What gives eBay? Been a member for over 5 years and rarely had any instances of a chargeback or dispute, but yet you limited my account? How am I supposed to receive payments? How am I supposed to keep the business alive?

You can't because these people do not care whether your business is at the brink of collapse. They will just rape you repeatedly with no protection and throw you on the side of the road.

Horrible. I had to use Auction Essistance to help me set up a new business account and start accepting payments again.

If you are in the gutter and looking to get some remedy to a similar situation you are in. It would be advise to look up eBay incognito. The guide can walk you through on setting up a whole new entity and start selling again.

eBay Logo eBay