eBay / no protection for buyers!
Last month I did a online transaction(bidding) for an item(mobile,
Ebay Item no: [protected]) on a site called www.ebay.in. I won the bid and
was supposed to pay Rs.16799/- for the item to the
I promptly dropped the cheque for the required amount in next couple of days.
The seller once he got the money into his account, has refused to send me the
item inspite of my repeated mails and efforts to convince him.
With no other alternative left i desperately tried to contact the Ebay officials.
Every time i wrote to them i got a emphatic mail saying that there are a set of rules and that they can only escalate the claim...only after stipulated time... and above all they didn't even verify the seller details and werent able to trace him at all... and then they talk of rules and procedures.
Their customer support and security practices are so pathetic that they don't even have a proper mechanism to verify the seller details. On top they claim that they cannot reveal the details fo the seller to the buyer!!! The buyer has to bear the brunt of all these shabby stuff.
The guy who cheated me must be enjoying all this... it's really shame that Ebay encourages ppl to CHEAT...
Please never buy anything at EBAY!!!
More eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - I sent back fuel pumps back and have no refund yet.
- eBay - seller complaint
- eBay - refund - customer service
- eBay.com/Tolullectibles - not helping with my item. 
- eBay - watch casio edifice