eBay / ridiculous system of feedback

Ebay uses this ridiculous system of feedback to see how "honest" a dealer is...the more positive feedback the better. This allows people to build up their feedback very easily. The honest people who get lousy goods and complain get bad feedback and if it happens more than 3 times, you are out- no explanations accepted. I am a Rolex Dealer. I bid and won 3 watches. One was a fake for $880.00, one was a 1993 submariner, in terrible shape for $2950.00, and the other was a tudor prince which had a new case, an aftermodel band and a 1963 movement for$1200.00. Needless to say, all of these watches were misrepresented'....so I returned them all. I was suspended due to "nonpayment of goods" Would you pay for these watches?

Comments

• Th
      7th of Feb, 2009

Ill assume you mean would i pay for these watches if i were a Rolex dealer ?
    Quite frankly id hope i would know better than to bid for a Rolex on ebay.

• Lg
      19th of Apr, 2009

HELLO WELL I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL BUYER AND SELLER WITH EBAY FOR YEARS WITH NO PROBLEMS, AND WHEN A BUYER STARTED HARASSING ME WITH BUYING ITEMS JUST TO COMPLAIN AND GET HER MONEY BACK THEN SENDING BAD FEEDBACK BECAUSE SHE SAW THAT I HAD NO NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. I WENT TO EBAY AND THEY SAID THEY COULD NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT . SO I SENT SOME FEEDBACK BACK AND THEY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT SAYING POLICY VIOLATION . THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE THE WORST..SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ...THANKS FOR LISTENING..