eBay / ridiculous system of feedback
Ebay uses this ridiculous system of feedback to see how "honest" a dealer is...the more positive feedback the better. This allows people to build up their feedback very easily. The honest people who get lousy goods and complain get bad feedback and if it happens more than 3 times, you are out- no explanations accepted. I am a Rolex Dealer. I bid and won 3 watches. One was a fake for $880.00, one was a 1993 submariner, in terrible shape for $2950.00, and the other was a tudor prince which had a new case, an aftermodel band and a 1963 movement for$1200.00. Needless to say, all of these watches were misrepresented'....so I returned them all. I was suspended due to "nonpayment of goods" Would you pay for these watches?
More eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - I sent back fuel pumps back and have no refund yet.
- eBay - seller complaint
- eBay - refund - customer service
- eBay.com/Tolullectibles - not helping with my item. 
- eBay - watch casio edifice