Ebates.com / non-payment

Phone: 916-369-7615
I have been a member of ebates.com since 2007. I have always received a check after every quarter, which is every 3 months. I was supposed to receive a check Febuary 15, 2009 and when that did'nt happen, I e-mailed them several times to find out why. I have never received a reply. I would just like to know what is going on? The check that I am waiting for is for the amount of, $71.55 . I can't believe that no one is returning my e-mails.

Janet Hamilton

A  10th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I have had this exact same problem with eBates. It has been nearly a month for me and no payment or responses to my emails. I am switching to a different rebate program. I suggest you try using Big Crumbs instead.
N  15th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
EBATES does NOT charge ANY fee for being a member...

I've been Very Happy going through eBates with ALL of my online purchases and have Always received my rebates. HONEST!
A  9th of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
same here. on my account it says rebate ws already sent to my paypal account but i never got it. sent so many emails to ebates but no reply and no help. we should file a report to the better business bureau
N  21st of Sep, 2009 by
I JUST got Another rebate check from eBates. Maybe some of you negative people should check your information on their site. Is your address and/or PayPal account correct?
N  14th of Jun, 2010 by
I have never had a problem with Ebates. I have been getting Ebates since about the year 1999 and have always received my checks. Ebates always takes care of me.
A  23rd of May, 2011 by
I was suppose to get a rebate from ebates.com on May 15th and haven't gotten it yet, even though I have emailed twice and no response back from them either. I did think to look at my information on their site thinking that something might be wrong, but everything is the way it is suppose to be.

Ebates Logo Ebates