EB GAMES / Customer Service

1 1543 ATLANTIC AVEAtlantic City, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6095720570

I'm writing this on behalf of me. A couple of days ago me and my friend went into the eb games at Renaissance Plaza on
1543 ATLANTIC AVE. I entered the store and my cell phone flew out of my hand . It flew towards the two back doors, as I went back there to retrieve, my friend made me fall. I fell to the ground, picked up my phone and grabbed onto the door knob to get back up. The store clerk Ms.Misty thought that I was trying to open the door, wich I wasn't, and she kicked me out of the store. But, I tried to explain to her that i was trying to get back up because my friend made me fall. But Ms.Misty refused to listen to my words and kick me out of the store. Ms.Misty's words were " Now i'm asking you to leave!", Ms.Misty said this in a loud, screaming tone. I want to report her to the company for direspecting a customer and for bad customer service.

Ch

Comments

20th of Sep, 2008

Stay with your special ed. group next time!

• Co
      16th of Aug, 2010

my grandson and I went into the EB Games store - Whitby North, 4160 Baldwin Street, UNIT k-1, Whitby, ONT Canada on Aug 15th because he wanted to purchase a new game. We looked around and then needed assistance so my grandson went upto the front counter where there were 2 male clerks and three customers being waited on. My grandson waited his turn and then when it came he asked his question to the dark haired fellow who responded to our grandson that he would be there to help us in a moment. So we waited and waited for about 10 minutes and then the dark haired fellow came to the back of the store where we were and my grandson said hello and this CLERK didn't even reply and give him any notice until I spoke up and said are you going to help my grandson now and he replied "OH, you need help" OMG is this customer service we would have been waiting there forever. Anyway, then my grandson asked the question and immediately this fellow said NO, we don't have it and no-one can tell me this CLERK was that clever to know whether or not he had a DVD in without looking it up. So my grandson proceeded to look around and he asked me if I would go up and ask if they had this other game. The blond haired fellow was helping with another customer and the CLERK that originally was trying to help us was just finishing up with his customer. When the transaction was down I was next in line to be served and this CLERK WITH NO
    BRAINS AND DEFINITELY NO CUSTOMER RELATIONS left me standing there and went and started to put videos away. I got really upset and followed him and said that we would like some assistance and again he said, "OH YOU NEED HELP" I lost it at that moment and asked him to give me the store's business card because if EB GAMES have employees of this calibre the store will eventually loose alot of business. As for myself and my grandson, we have decided that we will no longer goto EB Games to purchase games of any sort. EB GAMES should have training classes for their clerks who definitely have no idea what customer service is all about and quite frankly do not care if EB Games in my view make money or not as I have witnessed on August 15th, 2010 at the store in the beforementioned.